NYU VS. USC w/ scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xddddd

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just received a scholarship from USC and now I really cannot decide it.

NYU:
1. I already paid the deposit and first-month rent of my apartment
2. I like the city
3. Large class size

USC
1. Not sure if PBL is suitable for me
2. Similar cost
3. 30k scholarship per year for four years

I'd like any opinion! Thank you

Btw, I would like to hear more from the educational side of both schools!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
it is a similar cost even with the scholarship to go to USC?

gonna be brutally honest, if I was taking loans for entirety of cost to go to either school, I would rather just not pursue dentistry.

Reactions: 7 users

gonna be brutally honest, if I was taking loans for entirety of cost to go to either school, I would rather just not pursue dentistry.
Going off the DS explorer that 30K a year for USC actually puts it at a semi reasonable range (about 387K with these fall's price estimates) lol. Of course that doesn't include the price increases they will for sure carry out, but with these numbers OP should graduate with significantly less debt than NYU

Reactions: 1 users

The estimated total cost on both school's websites is similar. USC is 10k more than NYU...but it offers 30k scholarship per year

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! I just received a scholarship from USC and now I really cannot decide it.

NYU:
1. I already paid the deposit and first-month rent of my apartment
2. I like the city
3. Large class size

USC
1. Not sure if PBL is suitable for me
2. Similar cost
3. 30k scholarship per year for four years

I'd like any opinion! Thank you

Btw, I would like to hear more from the educational side of both schools!
Ask current NYU students about the OMP exam they just took. You’ll choose USC real quick