nyu wailist/acceptance plz post

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gudluk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
people who got waitlisted/accepted this year at nyu please post...
someone who got accepted at nyu and not planning to join please post it will help us to weigh our chances ...
guys plz keep posting and keep the thread alive..:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

anyone who got acceptance from nyu but planning to drop plz post...it will help people who r waitlisted..

i got acceptance letter from NYU today with 90,104,2.71.
good luck to all.

Members don't see this ad :)
hai umska,
congrats for your acceptance... can you please share few details? when were you i/ved... am waiting for the result.... Thanks in advance..

hai umska,
congrats for your acceptance... can you please share few details? when were you i/ved... am waiting for the result.... Thanks in advance..
i was interviewed on february 19th

Last edited:
no mate,i was interviewed at boston last week.still waiting.

hi umska... congratulation for your acceptance..
can you please share your experience...
thanks
interview was easy but i was tense.they asked why my gpa is low,about my dental experience,education etc.
it was more like a conversation with a colleague.

interview was easy but i was tense.they asked why my gpa is low,about my dental experience,education etc.
it was more like a conversation with a colleague.
congratulation umska

you will definately accepted at BU .....

got accepted at nyu today...............

stats nbde1 85

toefl 102

gpa 3.67

gud luck to all

so sorry guys,i was interviewed at 19th february...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys i was interviewed in first week of February but i didn`t get any reply. Is there anybody else in same situation?plz post here

Hi, yesterday I got acceptance from NYU, my stats- 90, 101, 3.82.........waiting to hear from BU.

hai hydhaval,
Congratulations for your acceptance... can you please share few details as to when you was i/ved.... am waiting for the result... kind of nervous... Thanks in advance for the info,.. Congrats again...

hai hydhaval,
Congratulations for your acceptance... can you please share few details as to when you was i/ved.... am waiting for the result... kind of nervous... Thanks in advance for the info,.. Congrats again...

my interview was on 17th feb.

Hai hydhaval,
Thanks for your prompt reply.... I was i/ved on feb26 th.... oohh my god this wait time kills.... Anyways, have fun its time to PARTY....:love:

Hai hydhaval,
Thanks for your prompt reply.... I was i/ved on feb26 th.... oohh my god this wait time kills.... Anyways, have fun its time to PARTY....:love:

Well, thats true, but don't worry, you will definitely hear from them very soon..............:)

i got letter from NYU today stating that i m waitlisted..... my stats are 84/2.72/110 ( NBDE 1/GPA/TOEFL)..... anyone else whose in the same boat.....

HI,

UMSKA, H R U ? IAM BHARANI INTERVIED ON 19TH FEB U GOT ME.

1ST CONGRATES..... FOR ACCECEPTENCE. BUT I GOT WAITLIST. I DONT KNOW , WHY.........

MY STATS : NBDE : 88
TOEFL : 117
GPA : 3.42

:scared::confused:

Umska , how many of them got acceceptence , whom interviewed on 19th feb