1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

nyucd interview

Discussion in 'Dental' started by nps, Jan 4, 2002.

1. nps

nps Member
    7+ Year Member

advanced standing students,any idea if nyucd has started its interview process?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vishal

vishal Member
    7+ Year Member

hi, i think the intws going to start in may.i am also planning to go to nyu.where else u been for intw? bye.

4. Henna

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Hi,
    NYU has a rolling admission !

5. vishal

vishal Member
    7+ Year Member

hi i went to nyu and they told me generally the intws starts in may and this time the classes are going to start in july and they have stopped taking the challenge exam.correct me if i am wrong.bye.

6. nps

nps Member
    7+ Year Member

I too got an updated application form from them..informing about the changes in the procedures..

7. Henna

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

HI ! For all those who are applying to NYU , please submit your application forms ASAP ...they have a rolling admission so if you submit it just before the deadline then they might not be able to call you for an interview ....
    I know ppl who've got accepted with scores in high 70's & also ppl with scores in mid 80's who didnt even get a call.
    It also helps to keep your bio-data at hand during the interview ( one with all your work exp as a house-surgeon )
    Good Luck!