OAT achiever scores are very low and test is in 2 days! Please help

roro22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My test is Wednesday and I keep getting below 300's on all sections of the OAT achiever. I am so discouraged and I'm afraid I will fail the OAT in 2 days. Does anyone have advice? Anything will help. Please :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

Oat is on Tuesday and very low Kaplan test scores, getting below 300 on the sections. Help! Should I take the test and see what I get and do it again or postpone the test date? :(

Hey,

Oat is on Tuesday and very low Kaplan test scores, getting below 300 on the sections. Help! Should I take the test and see what I get and do it again or postpone the test date? :(

Real OAT is a bit easier than Kaplan but if you're consistently getting below 300 on all sections, maybe postpone to prepare yourself better, if you're getting like low 300's, that is totally fine. Just push forward and do your best! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Real OAT is a bit easier than Kaplan but if you're consistently getting below 300 on all sections, maybe postpone to prepare yourself better, if you're getting like low 300's, that is totally fine. Just push forward and do your best! Good luck!

Thank you :) however, would you happen to know if schools look down upon taking the oat more than once?

I don't think schools would look down on it unless you are not improving your scores.