OAT destroyer, crack the oat, or OAT achiever ?

jstyt7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
OAT destroyer, crack the OAT, or OAT achiever ? Recommendation??

Members don't see this ad.

I have the OAT Achiever right now. I like it because it gives you a feel for the actual exam. You're timed exactly like you would be on the real thing. It's also must cheaper than the destroyer which is why I chose the Achiever over the destroyer lol. But if money isn't an issue for you then don't just look at that.

I've heard nothing but great things about the OAT destroyer. (except maybe the physics isn't as good as the rest of the topics)

But for my personal experience, I find the OAT Achiever to be a good enough level of difficulty to point out my weakness. But the RC section on it is actually ridiculously difficult and i doubt it will be that hard on the actual exam. The BIOL section is just so random . Chem and Ochem and QR is straight forward (my favorite 3 topics lol) and physics is really hard on it.
You get 3 practice exams so 120 Biol questions, 90 Chem, 90 Ochem, 120 RC, 120 Physics and 120 QR in total and you are timed for all of them. It's good practice. It's hard. It's worth it. But if I were to take the exam again (taking it in 2 weeks... might take it again if not high enough score) then I would buy the OAT destroyer since I've already had the achiever

Reactions: 1 user
I have the OAT Achiever right now. I like it because it gives you a feel for the actual exam. You're timed exactly like you would be on the real thing. It's also must cheaper than the destroyer which is why I chose the Achiever over the destroyer lol. But if money isn't an issue for you then don't just look at that.

I've heard nothing but great things about the OAT destroyer. (except maybe the physics isn't as good as the rest of the topics)

But for my personal experience, I find the OAT Achiever to be a good enough level of difficulty to point out my weakness. But the RC section on it is actually ridiculously difficult and i doubt it will be that hard on the actual exam. The BIOL section is just so random . Chem and Ochem and QR is straight forward (my favorite 3 topics lol) and physics is really hard on it.
You get 3 practice exams so 120 Biol questions, 90 Chem, 90 Ochem, 120 RC, 120 Physics and 120 QR in total and you are timed for all of them. It's good practice. It's hard. It's worth it. But if I were to take the exam again (taking it in 2 weeks... might take it again if not high enough score) then I would buy the OAT destroyer since I've already had the achiever
Thanks for the advice... can you tell me more about OAT achiever is it a book ?? or online thing ? and also OAT destroyer a book or online ??
and how much time do you think it takes to cover OAT achiever??

Thanks again!

The OAT Achiever is a software that you download onto your computer. So it is simulated as if it's like the actual exam. It takes you through the first 15min tutorial that you would on your exam , then you do your Natural Science section (biol, chem, ochem), then right away you do the RC. After that you get a 15 minute break. And then you do the physics then math and then you're all done! (except it's more difficult).

The OAT Destroyer is like a book. You order it online or you buy it from someone and it gets shipped to you. It just has a bunch of practice problems. All multiple choice

Members don't see this ad :)
The OAT Achiever is a software that you download onto your computer. So it is simulated as if it's like the actual exam. It takes you through the first 15min tutorial that you would on your exam , then you do your Natural Science section (biol, chem, ochem), then right away you do the RC. After that you get a 15 minute break. And then you do the physics then math and then you're all done! (except it's more difficult).

The OAT Destroyer is like a book. You order it online or you buy it from someone and it gets shipped to you. It just has a bunch of practice problems. All multiple choice
So OAT achiever does not have any explanation or materials to study is just a good practice test right?

Oh the OAT Achiever have an explanation to every question. You go through the exam first and you do the whole thing (or you can do separate subjects at different times, you can change the settings) and then after you are done, you go back and it gives you your score and you can go through every question with the solution

Oh the OAT Achiever have an explanation to every question. You go through the exam first and you do the whole thing (or you can do separate subjects at different times, you can change the settings) and then after you are done, you go back and it gives you your score and you can go through every question with the solution
So when buy OAT achiever you just get a code or something to download it online to your PC ? or do I receive a package to my house that I download it from??

You download the software onto your program (doesn't give any viruses, don't worry, it's safe) and you make an account with a username and password. When you are logged into the account, go pay for it on the website. 15 minutes after you pay for it, go to the software you downloaded and enter your username and password and you are ready to use it :). So yes, it is online on your PC. But it will only work on the computer that you download it on so pick your favorite computer if you have more than one.

There's also a trial you can use for free. If you go on the website, try it out before you buy it.

http://www.3tquest.com/index.php?module=products&id=2

Reactions: 1 users
You download the software onto your program (doesn't give any viruses, don't worry, it's safe) and you make an account with a username and password. When you are logged into the account, go pay for it on the website. 15 minutes after you pay for it, go to the software you downloaded and enter your username and password and you are ready to use it :). So yes, it is online on your PC. But it will only work on the computer that you download it on so pick your favorite computer if you have more than one.

There's also a trial you can use for free. If you go on the website, try it out before you buy it.

http://www.3tquest.com/index.php?module=products&id=2
THANK YOU so much! very helpful!! good luck on your test!

Hi I was just wondering if you could comment on the difficulty of questions on the OAT Achiever vs the real OAT. I’m really struggling with the reading section in OAT Acheiver and overall a bit discouraged by the results I’m getting. Thanks for the help!

So some of the quantitative comparison, interpretation, sufficiency, ... questions I saw on OAT Achiever are the newer QR problems that would appear on the OAT?