OAT on MONDAY!!! Nervous..Attn Oogilily

beatnik10884

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if there are any last minute things I should recap. I am taking the exam monday morning. I was stressed out so much, but I've really studied and feel better. Any last minute tips/suggestions?

Oogiliy>Since you have been so kind and responded to my posts, do you have any last minute suggestions on what I should/focus on before the exam. I've memorized all the physics equations, and have improved so much.

About the biology: was there a lot of A&P I hear conflicting info on this?
Physics & QR: is is necessary to memorize the trig values for angles other than 30 60 45 90..for example 53 and 37...these come up in my physics practice problems?

Members don't see this ad.

I think that you are ready! If you feel good about it then that is a great sign. Confidence and staying calm is really important during the test. Just go in and do what you have been doing all along and you will do fine. Go to bed at a good, but normal, hour and eat a good breakfast before the test. I would lay off studying tomorrow (Sunday). Take it easy and enjoy yourself. If you haven't learned a topic by now, you won't learn it tomorrow. If you want, the night before, or if you have time before the test on Monday, run through the equations one more time to get it fresh on your mind. As for the test itself, don't be intimidated. You probably have seen most of the types of questions already that will be on the test. Also, don't memorize the 53 or 37 angles, they won't be on there. Only the basic ones will be. I was surprised that I did so well after the test, I'm sure you will be too. So good luck on your test and be sure to let us know how you did! Hope this helps.