Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Optometry' started by vasquez32, Dec 7, 2001.
Has anyone received the Oct Oat results?
Has anyone been accepted to Univ of Houston 2002?
They took this long las year too.. I remember I got them the day of my last final exam Fall Semseter. (great timing!) Should be soon...
Let me know if you hear from UHCO!
I've been accepted to Houston.
Did you take the OAT in oct. 2001? What was your score? Does the school look at the academic OAT or the Total Science?
I took the OAT in Feb 2001. My academic average score was a 330, and my science total was a 350. I'm not sure which one they look at strongest.
cpw, I'm not really sure about which school is my favorite. I'm having a really hard time deciding on that. My top three are probably Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Houston. They all have their strengths. I sent in a deposit to Chicago a couple of months ago, but I need to be responding to the rest of the schools in early January. Everyday I go back and forth between my decision. Do you have any advice?
well, you really have to decide what's best for you. I'm enjoying UHCO, the professors are great.. you're seeing patients your THIRD semester and my class is a very great bunch of people. I didn't interview at ICO or PCO.. so I couldn't tell you about either school. There are some PCO students on the site (abs1 I'm lookin' at you here buddy) who could probably help you out more with their curriculum. But, if you have questions about UHCO specificially feel free to Private Message me and we can talk more about UHCO's curriculum there. Good luck with your decision. I had to decide between multiple acceptance too and ultimately decided to go with in state tuition and a great clinical program.
I remember I got my results on Dec. 24 when I took it
I haven't made up my mind completely, but there's a pretty good chance that I'm going to choose ICO. I rejected Philly a few weeks ago. I really got a good feeling when I went to ICO. I know that UHCO is an extremely good school also. I want to be completely sure before I reject one of them; I don't want to regret it later on. I'll probably decide for sure in a couple of weeks. My boyfriend is pre-D.O, and he finds out in the next week if he was accepted to a school in Chicago. That's an extra incentive for me to go there, but I like ICO regardless.