RC: 310
QR: 310
Bio: 390
Gen Chem: 320
Orgo: 340
Physics: 310
TS: 350
AA: 330
As you can see, the reading comp & QR brought my AA down, as I am happy with a 350 TS. My top school is SUNY, & I am afraid that these scores aren't good enough; so I was hoping to get others' opinions. Do you think SUNY will take into consideration that it was only the RC & QR that contributed to the lower AA score? I would think it would be better to perform the best in the science sections of the OAT. I also applied to NECO, PCO, MCPHS, & NOVA (PCO already offered me an interview before taking the OAT).
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Nova really takes physics into account on the OAT since a lot of people are below 300 so you should hear from them too and the others... i didn't apply to Suny so i can't say for sure but if you contact someone on admissions they might be able to give you advice... overall you did well so i'm sure you'll get into at least a few!

Nova really takes physics into account on the OAT since a lot of people are below 300 so you should hear from them too and the others... i didn't apply to Suny so i can't say for sure but if you contact someone on admissions they might be able to give you advice... overall you did well so i'm sure you'll get into at least a few!

Thanks! I actually ended up getting interviews for SUNY, NECO, & PCO!

Reactions: 1 user