Kcav

15+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2002
Status (Visible)
Does anyone know where I can get copies of old OB/Gyn written board exams? I am in desperate need of some OB/Gyn review materials!!!!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sohalia

namaste
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
Chicago, IL
Status (Visible)
My clerkship places a lot of value on the shelf exam. I am using OB-Gyn pretest, appleton and lange review (which is a lot of qs), the qs in Ob-gyn blueprints, and the qs in beckman to help study, although I believe a 4th year told me that the q's in beckman were too easy.

ckent

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2000
Smallville/Metropolis
www.supermanhomepage.com
Status (Visible)
I am doing the A&L questions right now and I hate them. They are too easy, I could have answered half of their questions before I even started my ob/gyn rotation from common sense because they word their questions in ways that the answer is obvious without knowing anything. If you are going to buy a question book, which you should, I would recommend anything but A&L. Too many questions, and you don't learn anything from doing them.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.