Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hermeone

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Despite a heavy heavy courseload this quarter, I log in to SDN EVERYDAy, 7 times a day and about 30- 60 minutes everytime.
My grades are sufferinga dn I am still in here!!!!!

AM I obsessive or what?

Help!!!~~~

Members don't see this ad.

ok, I'll cop to this too. I am a total SDN addict, and feel almost obsessive too. To be honest, I have learned a TON from this site and it has saved my premed *ss during this application process. There is nothing that comes anywhere near the amount and quality of information on this site. Plus the support is incredible. So it's not hard to become addicted to this good stuff.

Besides, my work and friends are a different world and they don't really understand the details of the medschool road. SND'ers really do. It's a hugely valuable asset. :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I agree - I've been outta school for a couple years so SDN is the premed advisor I've never had. But it's also more addictive than crack and playstation combined!

hmmm...playstation on crack...wouldn't it impair your performance?

right now my obsession with SDN is being overtaken by my obsession with checking my school email to get my clinical rotations schedule. :mad:

Originally posted by basupran
You are funny....the sad thing is I just wasted 40 minutes reading through those threads

Sorry, I thought for sure the mighty morphin power trolls could break any SDN addiction. I didn't think about the contraindications of my prescription.

Originally posted by rgporter
Sorry, I thought for sure the mighty morphin power trolls could break any SDN addiction. I didn't think about the contraindications of my prescription.

I love it!!!:D :D
HA HA HA hahahah *wait....I think I'm addicted too...why am I laughing????:confused: *

Originally posted by basupran
You are funny....the sad thing is I just wasted 40 minutes reading through those threads

wow...some of those are hella long. you have honed your sdn skills so much that you are becoming a very fast reader....

helpful for the verbal mcat. haha.

useless if you have already taken it haha.

arghhhh, why cant i leave sdn?? i am so addicted. this is not good.

I for one welcome my addiction to SDN. I usually go on SDN when I study. If I didn't have SDN, I would find studying incredibly difficult and probably would fail all my classes. :D

slick, where do you think youll be going next year?

Originally posted by docmemi
slick, where do you think youll be going next year?
Loma Linda if they accept me, and Western if they don't. :thumbup:

I am addicted too! I've discovered SDN recently (after all of my interviews) and wish I had discovered it earlier. Now I'm spending hours on this forum everyday...thank god I'm already out of school and just working part-time.