Obtaining a BDS degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

srz65

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Hello,
I finished my 2 university degrees in the United States (Bachelor of Science and Dental Laboratory Technology) and I am planning to continue my education to get the BDS degree. I have 22 years of experience in the Dental field. I graduated as Dental Laboratory Technologist from the United States and I obtained my work experience and my continuing education from both United States and Canada.
Is it possible to enroll in a university to continue a BDS program as part time??
I am looking for a university that takes my previous degrees in addition to my 22 years of experience in the Dental field into consideration.
I appreciate any recommendation or information.
Regards,
Sam

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I finished my 2 university degrees in the United States (Bachelor of Science and Dental Laboratory Technology) and I am planning to continue my education to get the BDS degree. I have 22 years of experience in the Dental field. I graduated as Dental Laboratory Technologist from the United States and I obtained my work experience and my continuing education from both United States and Canada.
Is it possible to enroll in a university to continue a BDS program as part time??
I am looking for a university that takes my previous degrees in addition to my 22 years of experience in the Dental field into consideration.
I appreciate any recommendation or information.
Regards,
Sam
The Dental degree in the US and Canada is DDS. And I dont think part time is an option. You will have to call Program Directors(of a few schools) and ask them directly about your unique situation.