occupational therapy program at spalding university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drubear

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I got accepted ito the OT program at Spalding University in Kentucky. Can anyone out there in internet land give me some insights/comments on the program? Current students/ alumni? I am from CA so I dont know any information regarding the program beside the info thats on the website. You can send me private message or just reply to the post. Anything would be helpful. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I also got accepted to Spalding University OT Program. Are you starting in August 2013? I'm also interested in knowing a little bit more about the program. Hopefully someone will give us more information.
Nice to meet you!

Congrats to those of you moving to Louisville KY! My husband and I have both been grad students living in this area, have finished our studies (yay!) and are moving on.

When we decided to move to Louisville, we were living in Brisbane, Australia at the time. We knew NOTHING about the area. We were very fortunate to have stumbled upon Southern Indiana as a much more affordable area to settle in while we completed our studies. We have lived here five years (with four small children) and it has been wonderful. The commute to school is 15 minutes to 25 minutes, depending upon the traffic at the time. The cost of living is significantly lower on this side of the Ohio river.

Yes, we are in the process of selling our home right now, but mostly I just wanted to put this information out there to anyone relocating, especially if you have children, and tell you that I would be so happy to share the information we have acquired over the last 5 years living here. This truly is a fabulous area for families - a great zoo, science center, parks, etc., and we are going to miss it.

Hi

I got accepted ito the OT program at Spalding University in Kentucky. Can anyone out there in internet land give me some insights/comments on the program? Current students/ alumni? I am from CA so I dont know any information regarding the program beside the info thats on the website. You can send me private message or just reply to the post. Anything would be helpful. thanks

Hello, I notice you have attended the OT program at Spalding University. I have applied to there OT program waiting. I had the same question you did, may I please ask how do you like the program so far? can you please give me some insights on the program? how was the admission progress was it hard to get accept please? I am also from CA, how is the area in KY please cost of living?