Ochem and GenChem...Where do I stand???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MichaelUT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was going through the Ochem and GenChem sections in the Destroyer for the second time. I'm doing 30 problems at a time and I'm averaging about a 23/30 and 22/30 in Ochem and GenChem, respectively.

Also, I've been scoring around 18-19 on each for two Topscore tests for each section.

How's it looking for me in these sections?

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So I was going through the Ochem and GenChem sections in the Destroyer for the second time. I'm doing 30 problems at a time and I'm averaging about a 23/30 and 22/30 in Ochem and GenChem, respectively.

Also, I've been scoring around 18-19 on each for two Topscore tests for each section.

How's it looking for me in these sections?

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

Those scores will not reflect on your actual DAT score. It should be meant to study guide line score to look for the things that you missed; go back to the topic of the subject and to study for more. Good luck on you DAT!!

I was scoring about the same, when I was practicing with destroyer. However, my TopScore scores for G-chem and O-chem were ranging between 21-22. On the real DAT, I ended up with 24 for G-chem and 23 for O-chem. If you're getting 18-19 on TopScore I suggest you figure out the topics that you're missing and then do more destroyer problems that are based on those specific topics.