OCPM Pre-professional internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

damhsoir

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just sent in the application for the OCPM internship yesterday. I am hoping to hear back by next week. *crosses fingers* Has anyone been accepted to either of the July programs or participated in the June sessions this year? How was it?! I am hoping to do the July 7th-11th session! :) Hopefully I will see some of you there! Anyone up for some clubbing downtown? ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just sent in the application for the OCPM internship yesterday. I am hoping to hear back by next week. *crosses fingers* Has anyone been accepted to either of the July programs or participated in the June sessions this year? How was it?! I am hoping to do the July 7th-11th session! :) Hopefully I will see some of you there! Anyone up for some clubbing downtown? ;)

I'm sure you will get it, I don't think I met anyone who was rejected. The school is mad lax with admissions in general so this is even easier. I did the internship and it was a very good experience! Enjoy!!!

I'm sure you will get it, I don't think I met anyone who was rejected. The school is mad lax with admissions in general so this is even easier. I did the internship and it was a very good experience! Enjoy!!!

Then again if someone was rejected I don't think they would tell everyone:laugh: I just got an email from Aaron Berger and I will be attending the internship on July 7th. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Then again if someone was rejected I don't think they would tell everyone:laugh: I just got an email from Aaron Berger and I will be attending the internship on July 7th. :D

They accept 90% of people who apply to the regular pod program...but I would imagine that 10% who didn't get in would be shortbus riding closet cases

They accept 90% of people who apply to the regular pod program...but I would imagine that 10% who didn't get in would be shortbus riding closet cases

thats pretty much the story at pod schools nationwide. i've never heard of anyone who got rejected from any school.

thats pretty much the story at pod schools nationwide. i've never heard of anyone who got rejected from any school.

Really cause I have heard a number of people rejected pre-interview from DMU, AZPOD, and Scholl (in particular.) Just to note, their admission standards are more stringent than the others.

Really cause I have heard a number of people rejected pre-interview from DMU, AZPOD, and Scholl (in particular.) Just to note, their admission standards are more stringent than the others.

I too know people who were rejected from DMU and AZPOD pre-interview.

im sorry, but its pathetic for anyone to get rejected from any pod school
just sayin

im sorry, but its pathetic for anyone to get rejected from any pod school
just sayin

DMU and AZPOD have real interviews you know, similar to MD/DO schools (3 people to 1 student). It is not like at some of the other schools where its just small talk conversation with 1 person (ie a lawyer or masters of education). I interviewed at all 8 places and yes, some of the schools you can get in with a pulse and a non-crazed smile, but DMU and AZPOD, no way chief.

DMU and AZPOD have real interviews you know, similar to MD/DO schools (3 people to 1 student). It is not like at some of the other schools where its just small talk conversation with 1 person (ie a lawyer or masters of education). I interviewed at all 8 places and yes, some of the schools you can get in with a pulse and a non-crazed smile, but DMU and AZPOD, no way chief.

ooo scary boss