Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Oct. 15 deadline

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medical22, Sep 8, 2001.

1. medical22

medical22 Senior Member

I have listed the schools I know of that have the Oct. 15 deadline. Do you know of any others? I just want to make sure that I don't miss any.

When is the deadline for Johns Hopkins? In the MSAR book, it says Oct. 15, but I received a letter from them that says Dec. 1? Which one is correct?

schools with Oct. 15 deadline:
    Rochester
    Cornell
    Columbia

Please correct me if any of these are wrong. I got them from an older MSAR book and I'd like to know if they've changed. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Denilson

Denilson Senior Member

i inthink that the deadline for filing AMCAS...

4. That is the deadline for columbia...and for like the 2000th time...COLUMBIA IS NON AMCAS PEOPLE....so if you don't have it bye then....just kiss that baby goodbye ;)

5. medical22

medical22 Senior Member

I know that Columbia is non-AMCAS. I did not know that the deadlines listed in the MSAR books are for submitting the AMCAS application. So when are the deadlines for submitting the secondaries? I'm so confused now!

6. Daredevil

Daredevil Senior Member

Attending Physician
    The best bet would be to look for them at each school's website. It is definitely worth your while.