oct oat scores in!

ariel winter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all. emailed the school to ask about oat scores... they got them :scared: ... but i did well enough that i don't think NECO will make me retake it. my scores were:

Academic Ave.- 350
Quant.- 340
Reading Comp.- 370
Physics- 350
Biology- 350
Chemistry- 330
Organic Chem.- 330
Total Science- 350

i did better on physics and orgo than i thought i would. i did worse on reading comp. and organic chem. than i thought i would. biology and q.r. is exactly what i thought i would get. good luck to those still having to take this test! if anyone needs help or study materials, feel free to pm me. i would love to help out. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Ariel! Your scores look good! Congratulations!
Thanks for letting us know the scores are out. I am gonna call to see if mine came out also, but now im too scared to find out.. hehe

ariel winter said:
Academic Ave.- 350
Quant.- 340
Reading Comp.- 370
Physics- 350
Biology- 350
Chemistry- 330
Organic Chem.- 330
Total Science- 350

Outstanding! Good job, ariel... :thumbup:

who do we call for our scores?! eeks i'm scared, but good job ariel winter - those look fantastic!

Members don't see this ad :)
just call a school to which you applied and asked if they recieved your scores yet. they should have. if they have, just ask for your scores. they should be able to give them to you over the phone. good luck! :) (or email them like i did)

powerpuff said:
who do we call for our scores?! eeks i'm scared, but good job ariel winter - those look fantastic!

will they give them to you if you haven't sent an application to their school yet? or does anyone how long till the scores are mailed out?

hmmm... i'm not sure that they will give you your score if you have not yet sent an application yet. i know the scores will be mailed out within the next week, so hang tight if you can. good luck! :)

powerpuff said:
will they give them to you if you haven't sent an application to their school yet? or does anyone how long till the scores are mailed out?

wow! You did great, ariel!! :) Congratulations!!

I'm too nervous to call...I think I'm gonna hang tight and wait for now... :eek: :scared:

Academic Ave.- 350
Quant.- 340
Reading Comp.- 370
Physics- 350
Biology- 350
Chemistry- 330
Organic Chem.- 330
Total Science- 350

Wow you did great, i took mine in oct ,and am NERVOUSLY awaiting my scores.......i thought we get our scores first and then the schools?? Do you when we'll be getting them, i'm too scared to call the school and ask :rolleyes:

no, the schools recieve test scores before you do. call up the school to ask for your score if you can't wait any longer. anyone else get their scores yet? or is everyone still too nervous? i feel your pain! :scared:

sembaruthi said:
Academic Ave.- 350
Quant.- 340
Reading Comp.- 370
Physics- 350
Biology- 350
Chemistry- 330
Organic Chem.- 330
Total Science- 350

Wow you did great, i took mine in oct ,and am NERVOUSLY awaiting my scores.......i thought we get our scores first and then the schools?? Do you when we'll be getting them, i'm too scared to call the school and ask :rolleyes: