This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hr1900

Reaction score
2 weeks till the scores are released

Members don't see this ad.

I think it should work for everyone if your score report is made available on nbme website. If your score report is “not available on nbme website”, it wouldn’t work bc it doesn’t make sense for the trick to work when your score has not been made available..so there is still some hope guys..may be everyone passed

AMG here, took CS in late July. Tried the step 3 trick and it didn't work for me either.

I took exam on Sept 7th. Any chances of getting my score report tomorrow??

You're still within this reporting period. There's a high chance you get your score tomorrow (80-90% of people get theirs the first day of the reporting period). If not tomorrow then probably next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait can someone please confirm that being able to create an application means being able to get to the "Eligibility Period" page??

Yes that's exactly what it means. I can signup as well and pick an eligibility period. Omg just waiting until 8am now for the confirmation.

Reactions: 1 user
According to the USMLE website you can’t apply for step 3 if you didn’t pass step 1, 2CK and CS..so I’m guessing chances are that ability to register = Pass with a 98.7% probability haha, hope that means all is good

Reactions: 2 users
I just checked again and I can register for step 3, wasn't able to before. Hopefully that means I passed.

USMD, permit disappeared on Sunday, it's 1AM EST and I'm currently able to register for Step 3, which I was not able to do Tuesday during the day. Hoping that's a good sign, I've been really freaking out about this.

Was just thinking of your thread the other day lol, hope you hear good news tomorrow!!

I was able to stop thinking about it for the past month and a half and then this past week the thoughts crept crept back lol and I remembered your post too. I hope you hear good news!

@cj-cregg, why does fsbm get results bf it is made available to nbme and ecfmg? Is it a business strategy? I don’t get it. I just tried to register for step 2CS, it tells, I’m already registered

Members don't see this ad :)
When people are saying they can sign up for step 3, they are referring to on the FSMB website and not the website you sign up for step 1, ck, and cs for, right?

Any data out there where people have been able to register for step 3 on the fsmb website and failed when scores were released the next day ?

I'm an IMG and now that step 3 trick works for you guys, does that mean not being able to register for step 2 CS mean something, just like with step 3 trick?

Wish this were my last step.

Cautious Congrats to all those for whom step 3 trick worked. I'm reasonably sure you all passed coz that makes logical sense.

I'm an IMG and now that step 3 trick works for you guys, does that mean not being able to register for step 2 CS mean something, just like with step 3 trick?

Wish this were my last step.
I think step 3 trick is much more reliable.

Fahim can you try and tell was if ur credit card was charged :) we will do same after you. Dude the fee is non refundable plus if it means you passed you need to submit your application after ECFMG certification:)

Fahim can you try and tell was if ur credit card was charged :) we will do same after you. Dude the fee is non refundable plus if it means you passed you need to submit your application after ECFMG certification:)
Hahahahaha didn’t know that!

I guess its 3 more hours to go for an IMG. My heart racing like a beast. I wouldn't wish this even on my worst enemy.

Guysssssss! IMG I could not register yesterday for step 3, now I'm able, it is my 2 attempt, I remember I could not register when I didn't pass! This time we passed!!! Thanks, God!! For people that are no able to apply, take it easy there are 2 possibilities 1 your score come back the next week, 2 you failed, 2 you failed???
Worst case scenario. Are you or anyone else going to die? Are you going to live on the streets?
Did you kill someone? So what? It is only a subjective exam, it is not your knowledge, it is my experience, I felt horrible because I had not failed an exam, I'm living in the USA, work to survive, if I couldn't pass, I had to work an assistant ,so don’t give up, I just took 2 months between exam. If you guys have any question let me know ! Believe me when I failed I told myself you will pass it so you have to be the best in the second time, I studied as a crazy man! I practiced with every single person in my work, In my Neighborhood, in gym, so now everyone is asking my score lol , but in the real exam I was relax I did everything good because I practiced it we a lot of people so I was not scared. Please guys no hesitate to ask . Best wishes

Reactions: 3 users
Guysssssss! IMG I could not register yesterday for step 3, now I'm able, it is my 2 attempt, I remember I could not register when I didn't pass! This time we passed!!! Thanks, God!! For people that are no able to apply, take it easy there are 2 possibilities 1 your score come back the next week, 2 you failed, 2 you failed???
Worst case scenario. Are you or anyone else going to die? Are you going to live on the streets?
Did you kill someone? So what? It is only a subjective exam, it is not your knowledge, it is my experience, I felt horrible because I had not failed an exam, I'm living in the USA, work to survive, if I couldn't pass, I had to work an assistant ,so don’t give up, I just took 2 months between exam. If you guys have any question let me know ! Believe me when I failed I told myself you will pass it so you have to be the best in the second time, I studied as a crazy man! I practiced with every single person in my work, In my Neighborhood, in gym, so now everyone is asking my score lol , but in the real exam I was relax I did everything good because I practiced it we a lot of people so I was not scared. Please guys no hesitate to ask . Best wishes

Congrats. Am happy for you. Sadly this isn't my last exam and so I don't have any way to "check" my result.

prolly 8 am est
thanks , hopefully we can wait uptill taht
congratulation, happy for you. it is my second attempt hopefully I will pass

I am able to register now for Step 3 through FSMB website.

I was unable to yesterday so something must’ve changed in terms of my status. Hoping is this a indication I passed.

I’ve passed Step 1 and CK already.

I am still, however, unable to re-register for the CS through the IWA website. I get an error message in red type saying that I am still registered for this component.

@slideerpoz, why does fsbm get results bf it is made available to nbme websites and ecfmg? Is it a business strategy? I don’t get it. I just tried to register for step 2CS, it tells, I’m already registered

Same here.
IMG (I use ECFMG and not NBME site).
Passed step 1 + step 2ck.
Took 2cs on late August in Philly.
On OASIS - link disappeared long time ago (don't know exactly when).
On IWA - when trying to apply to 2cs, it says I'm already registered to this component.
On FSMB - I started an application to step 3 - I couldn't do this untill few hours ago (changed around 1:15 AM New York time).
Now I keep refreshing the OASIS page :) I really hope the score report will be there around 8:00 AM New York time.

I hope we all passed. Good Luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
The “trick” worked for me this morning, I am now able to sign up for Step 3 but I wasn’t able to yesterday. I took the test July 26, hopefully this means I passed! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Same here.
IMG (I use ECFMG and not NBME site).
Passed step 1 + step 2ck.
Took 2cs on late August in Philly.
On OASIS - link disappeared long time ago (don't know exactly when).
On IWA - when trying to apply to 2cs, it says I'm already registered to this component.
On FSMB - I started an application to step 3 - I couldn't do this untill few hours ago (changed around 1:15 AM New York time).
Now I keep refreshing the OASIS page :) I really hope the score report will be there around 8:00 AM New York time.

I hope we all passed. Good Luck everyone!
if you try to apply through IWA and they told you that you are registered , dose this sign of pass

Sho did you recieve your scores?? I didnot recieve anything . And o am not able to register for step 3 . IWA states that i am still registred for CS