October PCAT locations full??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpatel859

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was trying to sign up for the October PCAT and many of the locations are full and many of them are not available like they have the previous year! I am from Chicago and the Chicago location is already full! The next closest thing is Milwaukee and it is "NA" according to Harcourt!

Does anyone know if they are going to open up more seats?

Members don't see this ad.

I know that last October, the Pittsburgh location filled up (at Duquesne), and they eventually opened up one at the University of Pittsburgh. I'm not really sure why or how, but I know that it did happen. Otherwise, you may be driving a while to get to the test.

I signed up for Oct PCAT at Albany this afternoon. I didn't see any notice about available seats. It should be ok, right?

I signed up for Oct PCAT at Albany this afternoon. I didn't see any notice about available seats. It should be ok, right?

Nah, you're fine. They tell you when you try to sign up if the location is full or not.

I remember when I took the PCAT last October all the testing centers in Maryland were full.
I had to drive all the way up from Baltimore to Wilkes-Barre , Pennsylvania like three hours away. :thumbdown: