1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

October Sublet Near Johns Hopkins

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by flythisforme, Aug 14, 2011.

1. flythisforme

Medical Student
    Hey, I'm a 4th year med student from SUNY Upstate in Syracuse, NY. I'm looking for a sublet near JHU for the month of October (2011) during an away rotation there. I'm a 26 year old female... really laid back and wanting to enjoy myself in Baltimore while I'm there. I'm cool with any pets (would love a place where my small dog could hang too but that's not at all a requirement). Let me know if you have anything or know of anything available. :) [email protected]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hkwak31

I may have a room available near the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus. i'll send you an email for further details