ODU DPT Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

genav1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted into ODU's DPT program. It looks like I will be attending in June.

I didn't see a facebook group or anything created yet. I'm also looking for some roommates. Anyone else who plans on going could post in here and maybe we could get to know each other a little before class starts!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I am attending ODU in June as well. The Facebook group is ODU DPT class of 2019.

I was recently accepted into ODU's DPT program. It looks like I will be attending in June.

I didn't see a facebook group or anything created yet. I'm also looking for some roommates. Anyone else who plans on going could post in here and maybe we could get to know each other a little before class starts!

When did you hear back from them? Were you pulled off of the wait list?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea i was pulled off the wait list about a week ago

Hi I saw you were also accepted into Touro. Have you informed them that you will not be attending? I'm asking because I am on their wait list