oet prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jyo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hiiiiiiii is anybody interested to help me out for my oet plzzzzzzzz.im a dentist from india migrating to australia.can anyone guide me thr'.
thanks a lot
dr.jyotsna:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

what kind of help do u need jyotsana
kamna

thatz really nice of u .i juz want to knw watz the pattern like .
thank u kamna :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
plz help me out .want to knw the pattern for oet.i greatly value u r help n suggetions.

hiiiiiiii is anybody interested to help me out for my oet plzzzzzzzz.im a dentist from india migrating to australia.can anyone guide me thr'.
thanks a lot
dr.jyotsna:thumbup:

Hi Jyotsna, I m also preparing for OEt ..So when are u planning to write the exam .? this March 2007..?
How far ur preparations are going?

keep n touch& take care..
regards ,
joe..

its nice to knw abt u .i jus started my prep planning to take the xam inths march .so ,hwz u r preparation going on ? wen r u taking the test?my best wishes to u .
bye take care n study well.

hi jyo...
am also givin my oet in march n need help..
do u have any extra study material for oet apart frm wat they send?
i sent my application ten days back..how long do they take to send a confirmation?
cheers
monisha!

hi monisha
ive no idea abt the processing.i jus got my material.could u tell me for hw long is this result valid?i mean i knw its for two yrs but is it that v need to complete our clinicals
also within 2 yrs?thanx a lot.
my best wishes n regards.
jyotsna

hi jyo....
wen did u apply for oet?well u have to take ur prelims by two yrs thats all!n abt the study material...did u get the xtra material to study or wat u have is wat they normally send with the hall ticket?plz help......
cheers
monisha:thumbup:

thanx a lot for u r help.ive not yet applied for the test.the material ive is wat v get as xtra study material.do v also get some with the hall ticket????????::cool:
thanx n regards
jyotsna

hi jyo...
yes you will get some sample material with the hall ticket!hey do u have a soft copy of the oet study material you got?if you do...could you plssssssssssssssss mail it to me at [email protected]
will really be grateful....coz i need it very badly!!!
thanks
regards
monisha!:thumbup:

Hello, im a new member and am presently located in SIngapore. waz expecting the Indian BDS and MDS degree to be recognized here by Jan 2007 as part of a treaty signed between India and SG. but somehow, the thing is taking time. Can anyone provide some study material for OET plzzz, or some sample ques fronm oet? im still in a fix but in the mean while, am planning to take the exam. might as well then, still shift my base... thanks so much. plzzz help!

monisha i hav no probs to send u the copies but they r 4 cds n the answers r in the book.so u tell me hw to send n ill
cheers
jyotsna

Members don't see this ad :)
hiiiiiiiii jyo....
thank you so much....where r u put up?which place?the best way is u can copy the cd's on empty cd's n xerox the book n courier it to me...n i can send you the amount it costs...or or if i have someone where you live...i can ask them to pik it up frm you n pay you....reply soooooooon...
thanks n regards
monisha!:thumbup:

hi. i am an pediatrician planning to take the oet. would anyone of u kindly help me with the extra material required. place of work Mysore

Hello,

Any suggestion are welcome, about where to find OET prepation material for dentistry.

Example: Titles, Publishers, or any other type of material

Thanks

M.

Hi jyo, I'm takin my OET in march. Can u help me with the materials, I have no clue as to how to go about with the prep. Where r u from?

Harry2cool nice to have so many appearing this march. But we need to find the materials asap. Time is runnin out... Plz help me if u get to know something bout the materials for OET. Will let u know if i find something useful.
Thanks
Jeyavel :thumbup:

Dear Dentist
I will make the oet in Tehran in 24 this month
but i did not recive any information about the test center
I am really confused , i wish tof there is any one who will take the test in Iran can help me

Please email me at :
[email protected]

i want to sell my OET material....i have 5-6 cd's and many books for that.if anybody intersted contact me at [email protected]
and pls mark subject as "oet material ". the cost would be around 2000 rs whose original cost is around 7000 rs

i want to sell my OET material....i have 5-6 cd's and many books for that.if anybody intersted contact me at [email protected]
and pls mark subject as "oet material ". the cost would be around 2000 rs whose original cost is around 7000 rs
hi,i am shadmehr from iran . i am preparing for oet . i want to buy your oet materials. please contact me .thanks alot. goodluck.

Hi, I am selling copy of 2 books :thumbup: with their audio . I live in Australia. you can contact me [email protected] Regards

hi i too am giving my oet in june 2007 . what help do you need

dear collegues,im a dentist from india and recently migrated to nz.planning to take my oet soon.can someone tell me how to prepare 4 it?can anybody mail me the material,sample papers at [email protected] !:D im totally blank!i need to get started....hey JYO.. CUD YOU PLEEZ HELP? BLUEBELL YOUR HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!:)

DEAR COLLEGUES,im an indian dentist recently migrated to nz.im planning to give my oet soon. can someone pleez mail me the relevant study material at [email protected] . can anyone tell me as to how to prepare for oet?how diffrent is it from ilets?jyo,bluebell.jovialsumit,kingtut pleeez reply.i need to gt started.:D .

many thanx ,
payal.

I live in Iran and I really need to practice for oet,
can anyone guide me how to find materials for oet here, in Iran?

hi,so far noonne has replied to my posts!well thats fine!!where is evryone??someone HELP ME!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEEZ TELL ME IF WE HAVE TO SEND OUR ASSESSMENT TO ADC OR CAN WE GIVE OUR OET FIRST??WHERE IS IT WRITTEN THAT WE CAN ONLY GIVE OUR OET ONLY AFTER THE ASSESSMENT PROCEDURE??PLEEZ REPLY.

hi,so far noonne has replied to my posts!well thats fine!!where is evryone??someone HELP ME!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEEZ TELL ME IF WE HAVE TO SEND OUR ASSESSMENT TO ADC OR CAN WE GIVE OUR OET FIRST??WHERE IS IT WRITTEN THAT WE CAN ONLY GIVE OUR OET ONLY AFTER THE ASSESSMENT PROCEDURE??PLEEZ REPLY.

Hi my friend,
All the information you gotta know about the assessment is on the website: www.ada.org.au
hope that help you out.
Cheers

Cacau ms :thumbup:

I live in Iran and I really need to practice for oet,
can anyone guide me how to find materials for oet here, in Iran?
don worry..its very easy ..u can order in the resourses section in the oet website..within 10 days u will get the mATERIAL

Dear Dentist
I will make the oet in Tehran in 24 this month
but i did not recive any information about the test center
I am really confused , i wish tof there is any one who will take the test in Iran can help me

Please email me at :
[email protected]
hello
I wish you pass the exam,I am Iranian dentist and I m getting ready to pass the exam,but I dont know where can I registre for exam in Iran
I ll be so glad if you can help me?thanx
[email protected]

Hi everyone ;
Anyone can help me about the OTC
For the pre of ADC clinical exam, do you think OTC is necessay? What was the success rate to pass the clinical exam If one accomplished the OTC?
I also know another program for overseas dentist to pre for ADC clinical exam in university of Adelaide. It is a 18 months part time program,the candidate can work 3 days per week. the students will be award clincal dentistry diploma and also get payed about A$ 30,000 per annum for their part time work. Do you know something more about this program.Why no one talk about this programe. Is the OTC better than thisprogram?

Could anyone help me? My e-mail [email protected]
If anyone want know the detail of 18months part time training program for overseas dentist in Adelaide,you can give me a e-mail

hi friends i am new to this forum.iam pediatrician.working in gulf.planning to give oetin september..can any body from this forum send me oet matarial to me on [email protected]
or upload it on mihd.net and send me downloading links..
thanks to all friends in this forum..good luck..