OF HPV transmission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junloarmy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today my classmate asks me a question about the transmission of HPV and I'd like to discussion and enquiry you all.

My classmate's girlfriend HPV, she had warts one year ago (her doctor claimed her warts already disappeared).

The question is after having sex with her, with a condom, when he goes to shower, his pubic hair or other parts of the skin contain her vaginal fluid (assuming it contains HPV virus), will the running shower water carry the fluid to the forehead of his penis, leading the HPV virus contact with the mucous membrane, and thus causing him to have HPV infection?

2. The question is rather complex, if she doesn't have warts in her mouth, does it mean that when she gives him oral sex, the HPV virus will not be transmitted, given that she has no wound in her mouth? OR is it the case that if she has wound in her mouth, given that she has no warts in her mouth, the HPV virus will still transmit?

This entail the question that will the HPV virus enter the bloodstream of a human body. Whether the HPV virus lives in the host cell of one's blood cell. As we know the HPV transmission is via skin-to-skin contact, will the blood in the wound in the mouth carry HPV virus, given that there are no warts in the mouth transmit to others' via oral sex.

3. IF it is the case, will a person be unconscious of having wounds in his/her mouth, in other words, will we not noticed that we have wound in our mouth? If there is wound, we will definitely be aware as the that will be rather painful right?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Today my classmate asks me a question about the transmission of HPV and I'd like to discussion and enquiry you all.

My classmate's girlfriend HPV, she had warts one year ago (her doctor claimed her warts already disappeared).

The question is after having sex with her, with a condom, when he goes to shower, his pubic hair or other parts of the skin contain her vaginal fluid (assuming it contains HPV virus), will the running shower water carry the fluid to the forehead of his penis, leading the HPV virus contact with the mucous membrane, and thus causing him to have HPV infection?

2. The question is rather complex, if she doesn't have warts in her mouth, does it mean that when she gives him oral sex, the HPV virus will not be transmitted, given that she has no wound in her mouth? OR is it the case that if she has wound in her mouth, given that she has no warts in her mouth, the HPV virus will still transmit?

This entail the question that will the HPV virus enter the bloodstream of a human body. Whether the HPV virus lives in the host cell of one's blood cell. As we know the HPV transmission is via skin-to-skin contact, will the blood in the wound in the mouth carry HPV virus, given that there are no warts in the mouth transmit to others' via oral sex.

3. IF it is the case, will a person be unconscious of having wounds in his/her mouth, in other words, will we not noticed that we have wound in our mouth? If there is wound, we will definitely be aware as the that will be rather painful right?

Your question is confusing, HPV is skin-skin so what's the point of discussing all these possibilities, and SDN is not the appropriate place to solicit medical advice.

Your "classmate" is about to have a large fungating mass at the tip of the glans and learn about cisplatinum and radiation.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Your "classmate" is about to have some body parts fall off. I'm sorry for your loss.

SDN is not for medical advice. Tell your friend to go talk to his doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.