# of R's >>> # of II's l o l

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiringdoctor87

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
been noticing many R's on several school threads - seems like schools are finally willing to tell us what they think!
honestly I'm having a really hard time myself, what with checking all the emails constantly only to see R's. just want to say, hang in there everyone we've all come so far just to be in the position we're in (i.e. waiting to hear back). at least getting an R now is better than being left hanging than getting an R half a year later!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
I'm having a really hard time myself, what with checking all the emails constantly only to see R's.
If only. All I get when I check my email is "HOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREA, 1 MILE AWAY!" and "pls donate to your undergrad, valued alumni :')"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
If only. All I get when I check my email is "HOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREA, 1 MILE AWAY!" and "pls donate to your undergrad, valued alumni :')"
Oh man we have the LizzyM. Hello comrad :) I also applied 1 more secondary left and 4 complete by end of Sept.
Edit: I meant to say I also applied " DO"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hang in there. It’s just part of the process. I was in your shoes a year ago... and it got better. All it takes is ONE.

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but... check your spam folders on occasion.

Reactions: 3 users
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but... check your spam folders on occasion.
Ah yes, that is where I will find my elusive Duke NUS invitations. How ever could I forget!

Legit though, Duke NUS was rightfully marked as spam, but this triggered my secondary for Duke to also be marked as spam, so I can only assume any II that may come will be as well. Check your spam!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users