OFF the list...U of Ariz. Pharmacy, HERE I COME :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AZpharm81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just notified this morning I was pulled from the alternate list :D Also, it's the last day alternates could have been notified...What a RELIEF! It's been such a long journey for me, but persistance finally did pay off! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :) Starting a new chapter in my life.....greatest feeling in the world!! :love: :love:

Members don't see this ad.

congrats congrats congrats! How many schools did you apply to? Care to share your stats: GPA, PCAT, bachelors degree (yes/no, major), undergrad?

again congrats congrats

I have a bachelor's in biology (minor in psychology), GPA is 3.4, my PCAT score is really low (my weakest point), over 2 yrs. experience as a pharm. tech, and alot EC's. I was SO not looking forward to applying again....retaking courses, and retaking that PCAT again!! Thank God I'm in! :love:

Oh, and I applied to 3 schools. Rejected from 1, and waitlisted at the other.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats awesome. The wait paid off =) Congrats.

AZpharm81 said:
I was just notified this morning I was pulled from the alternate list :D Also, it's the last day alternates could have been notified...What a RELIEF! It's been such a long journey for me, but persistance finally did pay off! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :) Starting a new chapter in my life.....greatest feeling in the world!! :love: :love:
Congrats to you! I know exactly how you feel! Cloud 9! :)

congratssss.

I WANNA BE YOU!