Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Offering housing in DC

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by peaceyall, Apr 30, 2007.

1. peaceyall

peaceyall

Apr 29, 2007
    hi everyone,

i'm offering housing in dc (which happens to be in a totally convenient location for howard students) and came across this forum as i was looking for roommates. i've written a description below and can also send along pictures. feel free to PM if interested. i know the dc area pretty well, so can also answer questions about different neighborhoods.

------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=-1] this is one bedroom in a sunny 2br/1bath condo for $950/month which includes utilities (water, ac, electricity, wireless internet, monthly cleaning) and it's furnished.

it's near georgia ave/petworth metro stop on the green line and is an 8-10 minute walk to the metro.

features include:
    - washer/dryer
    - wireless internet
    - cable television
    - new appliances
    - deck
    - fireplace
    - awesome bathroom
    - high ceilings
    - lots of sun
    - plenty of street parking

the room is pretty large (13.5 x 11 feet) and is furnished with a bed, desk, and dresser, with a spacious closet.

you'll be sharing the condo with me (25/f). i enjoy cooking, reading, cafes, foreign & indie films, theatre, and biking. i love npr, brunch, and dark chocolate. i'm pretty low key and keep it fairly quiet at home.

security deposit is equal to 1 month's rent and females preferred. like to keep common space nice and tidy. [/SIZE]

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.