Officers Indoctrination School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drummer

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could someone give me some detailed info on what OIS in the Navy is really like. I went to the search mode but couldn't info on : Daily routines Physical stuff like how much running, swimming marching is involved
What kind of military subjects are studied
How long is OIS

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, the server really IS messed up. Where did this come from?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by drummer:
•Could someone give me some detailed info on what OIS in the Navy is really like. I went to the search mode but couldn't info on : Daily routines Physical stuff like how much running, swimming marching is involved
What kind of military subjects are studied
How long is OIS•••••Search specifically in the "Lounge" and "Everyone" forum...there have been plenty of discussions about this topic. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
No! NO! No! Please pay attention to the post, I have been to search and there isn't any info on those questions I asked. I need to have people who have actually been through Officers Indoct. School to tell me about the daily routine. Or a web site that really talks about the program.

Have you tried military.com? There might be useful links there.

Go to <a href="http://www.cnet.navy.mil/netc/ois" target="_blank">www.cnet.navy.mil/netc/ois</a>

This should give you some help. If you've got any questions just PM me b/c I know a lot of what to expect. I'll be there this summer and I've already talked to a number of USUHS students who have already been.