Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Officers Indoctrination School

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by drummer, Apr 9, 2002.

1. drummer

drummer Junior Member

Could someone give me some detailed info on what OIS in the Navy is really like. I went to the search mode but couldn't info on : Daily routines Physical stuff like how much running, swimming marching is involved
    What kind of military subjects are studied
    How long is OIS

2. deva

deva Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Wow, the server really IS messed up. Where did this come from?

3. buglady

buglady We need more cowbell
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by drummer:
    <strong>Could someone give me some detailed info on what OIS in the Navy is really like. I went to the search mode but couldn't info on : Daily routines Physical stuff like how much running, swimming marching is involved
    What kind of military subjects are studied
    How long is OIS</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Search specifically in the "Lounge" and "Everyone" forum...there have been plenty of discussions about this topic. :D

4. drummer

drummer Junior Member

No! NO! No! Please pay attention to the post, I have been to search and there isn't any info on those questions I asked. I need to have people who have actually been through Officers Indoct. School to tell me about the daily routine. Or a web site that really talks about the program.

5. Cdc28p

Cdc28p Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Have you tried military.com? There might be useful links there.

6. Aeromonas

Aeromonas Member
    7+ Year Member

Go to <a href="http://www.cnet.navy.mil/netc/ois" target="_blank">www.cnet.navy.mil/netc/ois</a>

This should give you some help. If you've got any questions just PM me b/c I know a lot of what to expect. I'll be there this summer and I've already talked to a number of USUHS students who have already been.