Officers Indoctrination School

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by drummer, Apr 9, 2002.

1. drummer

drummer Junior Member

Could someone give me some detailed info on what OIS in the Navy is really like. I went to the search mode but couldn't info on : Daily routines Physical stuff like how much running, swimming marching is involved
    What kind of military subjects are studied
    How long is OIS

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. deva

deva Senior Member

Wow, the server really IS messed up. Where did this come from?

4. buglady

buglady We need more cowbell

Resident [Any Field]
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by drummer:
    <strong>Could someone give me some detailed info on what OIS in the Navy is really like. I went to the search mode but couldn't info on : Daily routines Physical stuff like how much running, swimming marching is involved
    What kind of military subjects are studied
    How long is OIS</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Search specifically in the "Lounge" and "Everyone" forum...there have been plenty of discussions about this topic. :D

5. drummer

drummer Junior Member

No! NO! No! Please pay attention to the post, I have been to search and there isn't any info on those questions I asked. I need to have people who have actually been through Officers Indoct. School to tell me about the daily routine. Or a web site that really talks about the program.

6. Cdc28p

Cdc28p Senior Member

Have you tried military.com? There might be useful links there.

7. Aeromonas

Aeromonas Member

Go to <a href="http://www.cnet.navy.mil/netc/ois" target="_blank">www.cnet.navy.mil/netc/ois</a>

This should give you some help. If you've got any questions just PM me b/c I know a lot of what to expect. I'll be there this summer and I've already talked to a number of USUHS students who have already been.