Official 2011 Anesthesiology Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just to be clear: at no point did I ever say or imply that I was going on 30 interviews at all the best programs just to be a gunner and subvert you. In fact, I went on 10 anesthesia interviews, and a handful of prelims. I was merely defending the right of an applicant to go on any and all interviews to which they are invited. If someone is offered 25 interviews, and is foolish enough to go on all 25, then that's their problem. The only beneficiary there is the hospitality and airline industry.

I was merely defending the right of an applicant to go on any and all interviews to which they are invited.

Defending the right of someone to take as many interviews away from fellow applicants especially when said someone is highly unlikely to need 10 backup programs, is like defending someone's right to kick someone else in the nuts.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure what complaining (still) on SDN will make a difference. Yeah, I initially vented, but it was just that, a vent. Some of you guys are lingering on this issue a tad too much. I honestly don't care and I'm happy to have my 7. Have I been making cold calls? Yes. It helped right after 11/1, but as it got closer towards December, I found program coordinators initially toying with me and then later telling me they have their candidates they wish to interview. Fine, at least I know not to waste my time contacting you ... I had that Jerry McGuire scene run through my head where he's trying to cold call all his clients to see if they were going to join him ... at the end of the day, one stuck with him, and that made all the difference. For some of us who don't have 10, all you need is that 1. It's possible, hopefully I (and the rest of you) make it happen. :xf:

Now seriously, this topic is getting old and annoying. Happy NYE/New Year! :luck:

A few thoughts:
1) MSIV's with sterling credentials who are going on 15+ interviews are neurotic.
2) Those who go on countless interviews or cancel at the last minute for the sole purpose of denying others interviews are losers.
3) After the match and scramble, virtually all anesthesiology positions will be filled. Therefore, one applicant's decision to go on six or twelve or sixteen interviews has no significant impact on competitiveness for others. Sure, others will get fewer programs to rank, but their chances of matching are not significantly reduced, as applicants who rank large numbers of programs force programs to go further down their rank lists than they otherwise would. For instance, one of my top choice programs interviews only 70 applicants a year. It would certainly benefit me if many of the applicants were neurotic students attending 20 other interviews. If they rank this program lower than #3 or #4 they almost certainly will not match there, increasing the chances that I will.
4) I'm only going on seven interviews and feel fine.

It seems they still have a few dates still open.

alabama:
uab: chloroform4life, whatnot11(1), evenkeel (2), doctor4life1769 (1), flyingdutchman, waveequation(6), soonergrl, i wayne(1), shreeni, planarone (1), yamaooka(1), lucilleaustero (1), thesco (1),Arkum41(1)
arizona:
University of Arizona: tridocat (1), chief brody, Dresd(14), Kazuma (1), JSCKVC(1), Arkum41(1)
Mayo AZ: MAC7, chief brody
arkansas:
University of Arkansas: Pandavirus (1), I wayne (1)
california:
uc irvine: lilowangatang, statuspostnsg, sakuraharuno, yobynaes, pickwickian, ridcully (1), gasman0, sunnyINphilly (10), etherdreams, mac7 (2)
usc: sakuraharuno, statuspostnsg, lilowangatang, pickwickian, gasman0, lucilleaustero(1), lolanesthesia (2), yobynaes (3)mac7 (2), TrojanGopher (4), etherdreams
ucla: statuspostnsg, etherdreams, TrojanGopher (4)
harbor: dresd (14), dan325 (21), lolanesthesia (2), sakuraharuno, eosinophilic, etherdreams
ucsf: lucilleaustero (1), ridcully (1), evenkeel (2), flyingdutchman, statuspostnsg (1), bola (17), thesco (1), ambiturner (3), sakuraharuno, MAC7 (2), TrojanGopher (4)
cedars-sinai: etherdreams, chief brody, statuspostnsg
loma linda: Dresd (14), sakuraharuno, etherdreams, Pickwickian, chief brody
uc davis: sakuraharuno, etherdreams
Stanford: thesco (1) bola (17), evenkeel (2), sakuraharuno, WaveEquation (6), kaoticmessiah (1), ridcully (1), Pickwickian, flyingdutchman, yamaooka(1)
UCSD: etherdreams, evenkeel (2), ridcully (1)
colorado:
U of Colorado: evenkeel (2), joechesster, tridocat (1), dan325(21)
connecticut:
uconn: chief brody(1), kazuma(1), spospo, gasman0, sue1027
yale: dresd(14), lolaanesthesia, cnlaphny, spospo, bemd(1), pickwickian, gasman0, lolanesthesia (2), yobynaes (3), yamaooka(1), etherdreams
district of columbia:
george washington: whatnot11(1), evenkeel (2), planarone (1), etherdreams
florida:
u of florida: soonergrl, evenkeel (2), flyingdutchman, johnny3022, jsckvc(1)
u of miami-jmh: flyingdutchman, sockker8, lilowangatang, i wayne(1), tktdart (3), linuxgrl, letoilenoire, iwumd07 (8), blitznfire, eosinophilic, fistibun, gasman0, stuy (3), thesco (1), sue1027
mayo-jacksonville : Planarone (1), sockker8
georgia:
emory: snowbodr, yobynaes, whatnot11(1), arkum41(1), lilowangatang, mac7(2), yamaooka(1), flyingdutchman, evenkeel (2)
medical college of georgia: i wayne(1), snowbodr, arkum41(1), kazuma (1)
illinois:
northwestern university: eikenhein (2), bola (17), thesco (1), yamaooka(1), kaoticmessiah (1), ridcully (1), Pickwickian, etherdreams, chief brody:thumbup:, soccker8, TrojanGopher (4)
loyola: chief brody, RhythmStrip(6), Kazuma (1), iwumd(8), tridocat (1), sockker8
rush: kaoticmessiah (1), lucilleaustero (1), i wayne(1), rabble(1), mac(2), eikenhein(2), bola (17), thesco (1), snowbodr, chief brody, TrojanGopher (4), Pandavirus (1), sockker8
uic: i wayne (1), dan325(21), sockker8, lilowangatang, kaoticmessiah (1), letoilenoire(2), eosinophilic (1), iwumd07(8), sunnyINphilly (10), snowbodr, MAC7, eikenhein (2), tridocat (1), TrojanGopher (4)
U of Chicago: flyingdutchman, ridcully (1), kaoticmessiah (1), thesco (1), letoilenoire(2), ambiturner (3), bola (17),BEMD (1), eikenhein (2), spospo, TrojanGopher (4), MAC7 (2)
indiana:
U of Indiana: dan325(21), I wayne (1)
iowa:
iowa: flyingdutchman, kaoticmessiah (1), iwumd07(8), Arkum41(1), joechesster, I wayne (1), tridocat (1), TrojanGopher (4)
kansas:
university of kansas-kc: Tridocat (1), kazuma(1), kaoticmessiah (1)
university of kansas-wichita: tridocat (1), kazuma(1)
kentucky:
u of kentucky: les grossman, iwumd07(8), eosinophilic, i wayne(1), mightybezoar(7), planarone (1), kazuma(1), arkum41(1), tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1)
u of louisville: mightybezoar(7), sugammadex, eosinophilic, manboy, kazuma(1), tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1)
louisiana:
lsu shreveport: lucilleaustero (1), i wayne (1)
Ochsner Medical Center: I wayne (1), sockker8
tulane: eosinophilic, sockker8, lucilleaustero (1)
maine:
Maine: spospo, Dresd(14), chief brody
maryland:
u of maryland: Chief brody (2), spospo, i wayne(1), sockker8, whatnot11(1), yamaooka(1), bemd(1), lolanesthesia (2), eikenhein(2), sunnyINphilly (10), etherdreams
JHU: sunnyINphilly (10), WaveEquation (6), ambiturner (3), bola (17), Pickwickian, yamaooka(1), thesco (1), BEMD (1), flyingdutchman, ridcully (1)
massachusetts:
baystate: chief brody, JSCKVC(1), Doctor4Life1769 (1)
boston: sunnyINphilly (10), manboy, pandavirus (1), mac7
umass: Kazuma(1), spospo, pandavirus (1),
BIDMC: thesco (1) bola (17), evenkeel (2) , BEMD (1), ambiturner (3), yamaooka(1), kaoticmessiah (1), ridcully (1), warthog1 (28)
brigham & women's: bola (17), evenkeel (2), BEMD(1), warthog1 (1), flyingdutchman
mgh: Waveequation (6), bemd(1), ridcully (1), thesco (1) bola (17)
st. elizabeth's (caritas cristi): eikenhein (2), kaoticmessiah (1)
tufts: etherdreams, chief brody, sue1027, stuy (3)
michigan:
wayne state: i wayne(1), shreeni, mac7, flyingdutchman, letoilenoire, eosinophilic, sunnyINphilly (10) mac7, eikenhein(2), dan325(21), pandavirus (1)
beaumont: letoilenoire, mac 7
henry ford: eikenhein (2), sunnyINphilly (10)
u of michigan: dresd(14), flyingdutchman, pickwickian, mightybezoar(7), evenkeel (2), fistibun, les grossman, letoilenoire, ridcully (1), johnny3022, yamaooka(1), i wayne(1), gasman0, lucilleaustero (1), mac7 (2), thesco (1), ambiturner (3), joechesster, chief brody, tridocat (1), TrojanGopher (4)
minnesota:
mayo-rochester: lolaanesthesia, ccmdoc,geogil, spospo, sockker8, flyingdutchman, dresd(14), fistibun, waveequation(6), mightybezoar(7), les grossman, yamaooka(1), bola, iwumd07(8), lucilleaustero (1), rabble(1), joechesster
u of mn: Dresd(14), kazuma (1), rabble, spospo, RhythmStrip(6), TrojanGopher (4)
mississippi:
university of mississippi: Kazuma(1)
missouri:
slu: geogil, kazuma(1), dr rumble, doctor4life1769 (1), kaoticmessiah (1), tridocat (1). JSCKVC (1)
washington university: kaoticmessiah (1), planarone (1), lilowangatang, rabble, thesco (1), ambiturner (3), joechesster, I wayne (1), iwumd(8), tridocat (1), chief brody
U of M at Columbia: JSCKVC(1)
UMKC/St.Lukes: tridocat(1), JSCKVC(1), chief brody
nebraska:
UNMC: spospo, chief brody, Arkum41(1), tridocat (1)
new hampshire:
dartmouth: Geogil, rabble(1), mac7 (2), etherdreams, Dresd (14), BEMD(1),sunnyINphilly (10)
new jersey:
cooper: stuy (3), Doctor4Life1769 (1)
st. barnabas: tktdart (3), stuy (3), LolaAnesthesia, dan325(21), chief brody, Kazuma (1), sue1027
st. Joseph's regional medical: tktdart (3), gasman0, pandavirus (1), stuy (3), dan325(21), sue1027
umdnj-njms: stuy (3), tktdart (3), LolaAnesthesia, dan325(21), warthog1 (1)
umdnj-rwj: stuy (3), warthog1 (1)
new mexico:
u of new mexico: les grossman, manboy, arkum41(1), pandavirus (1), chief brody
new york:
albany: linuxgrl, Kazuma (1)
albert einstein: i wayne(1), tktdart (3), lolaanesthesia, gasman0, linuxgrl, docstobe, yamaooka(1), johnny3022, kazuma(1), sunninphilly (10), lolanesthesia (2), stuy (3), sunnyINphilly (10), warthog1
brookdale Hospital: sue1027
columbia university: chief brody (2), statuspostnsg, yobynaes, lilowangatang, pickwickian, etherdreams, yamaooka(1), lucilleaustero (1), lolanesthesia (2), lolaanesthesia, ridcully (1), sockker8, mac7 (2), thesco (1), ambiturner (3), warthog1
cornell: ridcully (1), thesco (1), ambiturner (3), MAC7, LolaAnesthesia, yamaooka(1), sunnyinphilly (10), eikenhein (2),warthog1
maimonides: sue1027, stuy (3), TKTdart (3), DAN325
mt.sinai: whatnot11(1), sunnyINphilly (10), thesco (1), bola (17), sockker8, LolaAnesthesia, yamaooka(1)
new york university: lilowangatang, lolaanesthesia, yobynaes, mac7, whatnot11(1), sockker8, blitznfire, i wayne(1), statuspostnsg, gasman0, letoilenoire, docstobe, cnlaphny, chief brody(2), yamaooka(1), ridcully (1), johnny3022, sunnyinphilly (10), lolanesthesia (2), etherdreams, eikenhein(2)
nymc: lolaanesthesia, chief brody, pandavirus (1), spospo, gumbajani (7), sue1027
u of rochester: bemd (1), shreeni, i wayne(1), spospo, trajan, linuxgrl, gasman0, chief brody(23), warthog1
st. luke's: sockker8, stuy (3), I wayne (1), LolaAnesthesia, etherdreams, linuxgrl, Kazuma (1), sue1027
stony brook: linuxgrl, gasman0, bemd(1), lolaanesthesia, dresd(14), sugammadex, docstobe, yamaooka(1), mac7
suny-buffalo: kazuma(1), linuxgrl, bemd(1)
suny-downstate: gasman0, linuxgrl, tktdart (3), i wayne(1), sockker8, sugammadex, chief brody(13), docstobe, johnny3022, fistibun, pandavirus (1), stuy (3), gumbajani (7)
suny-upstate: spospo, bemd(1), linuxgrl, kazuma(1), gumbajani (7)
north carolina:
unc: chloroform4life, soonergrl, waveequation(6), letoilenoire, kaoticmessiah (1), lucilleaustero (1), Arkum41(1)
duke:letoilenoire(2), thesco (1), evenkeel (2), WaveEquation (6), BEMD (1) , joechesster, kaoticmessiah (1), whatnot11:horns:(1), etherdreams, bola (17), flyingdutchman, eikenhein(2)
Wake Forest: kaoticmessiah (1)
ohio:
ohio state university: manboy, kazuma (1), letoilenoire(2), I wayne (1), sunnyINphilly (10), BEMD (1), snowbodr, MAC7, tridocat (1)
case western (metrohealth): i wayne (1), linuxgrl (1), pandavirus (1),bemd(1), kazuma (1), snowbodr
u of toledo: dresd(14), letoilenoire, linuxgrl, shreeni, manboy, kazuma(1), pandavirus (1), mac7
case western: yobynaes, i wayne(1), dan325(21), manboy, eosinophilic, letoilenoire, linuxgrl, snowbodr, tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1), snowbodr, etherdreams, sunnyINphilly (10), gumbajani (7)
cleveland clinic: i wayne(1), planarone (1), dresd(14), yobynaes, lucilleaustero (1), doctor4life1769 (1), pandavirus (1), kazuma (1), rabble, thesco (1), bola (17), snowbodr, MAC7, joechesster, gumbajani (7), eikenhein(2)
oklahoma:
u of oklahoma: dr rumble, manboy, arkum41(1), tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1), i wayne (1), kazuma (1), joechesster
oregon:
ohsu: Sakuraharuno, chief brody(1), ridcully (1), arkum41(1), bola (17), joechesster, spospo, eikenhein(2)
pennsylvania:
allegheny: i wayne (1), Chief Brody, linuxgrl (1), sunnyINphilly (10) RhythmStrip(6), gumbajani (7),
drexel: tktdart (3), docstobe, johnny3022, sunnyINphilly (10) , etherdreams, lolanesthesia (2), lolaanesthesia, stuy (3), sue1027
jefferson: johnny3022, tktdart (3), lolanesthesia (2), stuy (3)
penn state: hippuppy, chloroform4life, bemd(1), jsckvc(1), mightybezoar(7), flyingdutchman, lucilleaustero (1), pandavirus (1) I wayne (1), linuxgrl, spospo, sunnyINphilly (10), joechesster
temple: tktdart (3), stuy (3), jsckvc(1), sue1027
university of pennsylvania: stuy (3), yamaooka(1), ridcully (1), thesco (1), bola (17), BEMD (1), etherdreams, chief brody, evenkeel, kaoticmessiah (1),warthog1 (1), ambiturner (3), eikenhein(2)
u of pittsburgh: chloroform4life, kaoticmessiah (1), sockker8, whatnot11:horns:(1), mightybezoar(7), bemd(1), sunnyINphilly (10), eikenhein(2), thesco (1)
south carolina:
musc: planarone (1), i wayne(1), flyingdutchman, arkum41(1)
tennessee:
vanderbilt: waveequation(6), yamaooka(1), kaoticmessiah, iwumd07(8), evenkeel (2), planarone (1), gasman0, bola (17), thesco (1), etherdreams
u of tennessee: manboy, tridocat (1), planarone (1)
texas:
baylor: whatnot11(1), manboy, flyingdutchman, pickwickian, lilowangatang, yobynaes (3), evenkeel (2), joechesster, dan325(21). sunnyINphilly (10)
texas a&m: soupcan, les grossman, arkum41(1), snowbodr
texas tech: manboy, kazuma (1), Arkum41(1), JSCKVC(1), Pandavirus (1), Doctor4Life1769 (1)
ut houston: i wayne(1), lilowangatang, evenkeel (2), yamaooka(1), iwumd07(8), pandavirus (1), dan325(21), etherdreams, whatnot11(1), joechesster, tridocat (1)
ut san antonio: lilowangatang, planarone (1), kaoticmessiah (1), yamaooka(1), evenkeel (2), tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1), etherdreams, joechesster
utmb: lucilleaustero (1), i wayne (1), manboy, lilowangatang, Arkum41(1)
ut southwestern: lilowangatang, Pickwickian, kaoticmessiah (1), evenkeel (2), yamaooka(1), flyingdutchman, I wayne (1), tridocat (1), etherdreams
utah:
utah: joechesster, Pickwickian, flyingdutchman
vermont:
uvm: chief brody (1), JSCKVC(1), RhythmStrip(6)
virginia:
uva: flyingdutchman, mightybezoar(7), whatnot11(1), iwumd07(8), yamaooka(1), evenkeel (2), bemd(1), lucilleaustero (1), chief brody, sunnyINnphilly (10)
vcu: whatnot11(1), sunnyINphilly (10), Kazuma (1)
washington:
u of washington: yamaooka(1), ridcully (1), fistibun, dresd(14), pickwickian, waveequation (6), Arkum41(1), evenkeel (2), thesco (1), RhythmStrip(6), JSCKVC(1), etherdreams, TrojanGopher (4), sunnyINphilly(10)
Virginia Mason: kaoticmessiah (1), ridcully (1)
west virginia:
wvu: sugammadex, jsckvc(1), Kazuma (1), Arkum41(1)
wisconsin:
mcw: flyingdutchman, randydandy, shreeni, iwumd07(8), mightybezoar(7), dresd(28), pandavirus (1), joechesster, sunnyINnphilly (10)
U of Wisc: Dresd (14), flyingdutchman, joechesster, RhythmStrip, TrojanGopher (4)

I cancelled my USC interview, so hopefully someone takes that spot.

Anyone been to UC Irvine yet? I am trying to get a ticket back from that place, and the latest flight is at 4:45PM. The lady told me they end the day at 4PM. Anyone know if it's earlier than this? To catch a 4:45, I'd have to leave the place no later than 3PM.

Thanks!

You had a bad experience there Doctor4Life1769?

You had a bad experience there Doctor4Life1769?

They told me they had filled their slots and didn't intend to contact any more for an interview. This was about a few weeks ago, along with an official rejection email a few days after that. Somehow, interview invitations have sprouted out of nowhere since. It's cool though, I don't want to go to such a program, so I don't plan on sending an email to re-consider my application as a result. Best of luck there!

I am sorry to hear that happen to you. You definitely want to be somewhere that you are wanted.

Thanks to enough ppl who cancelled their UCLA interview, I finally got an interview at that school :)

Can someone tell me what time their day ends?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you contact them or did they randomly contact you?
I didnt apply there, just wondering how all this works.

Thanks to enough ppl who cancelled their UCLA interview, I finally got an interview at that school :)

Can someone tell me what time their day ends?

Did you contact them or did they randomly contact you?
I didnt apply there, just wondering how all this works.

I contacted them in nov- told me they were still reviewing apps. Contacted them again last week and they told me I wasn't selected in the first round but would let me know if I end up on their waitlist. Today, I got my invite via email.

A few thoughts:
1) MSIV's with sterling credentials who are going on 15+ interviews are neurotic.
2) Those who go on countless interviews or cancel at the last minute for the sole purpose of denying others interviews are losers.
3) After the match and scramble, virtually all anesthesiology positions will be filled. Therefore, one applicant's decision to go on six or twelve or sixteen interviews has no significant impact on competitiveness for others. Sure, others will get fewer programs to rank, but their chances of matching are not significantly reduced, as applicants who rank large numbers of programs force programs to go further down their rank lists than they otherwise would. For instance, one of my top choice programs interviews only 70 applicants a year. It would certainly benefit me if many of the applicants were neurotic students attending 20 other interviews. If they rank this program lower than #3 or #4 they almost certainly will not match there, increasing the chances that I will.
4) I'm only going on seven interviews and feel fine.

+1.

The only way your odds of matching decrease are if there are more applicants or less spots.

2 scenarios:
1) Applicant X (lower board scores) applies to Program Y ("lower"-tier). Program Y ranks Applicant X #1 and they get in.
B) Applicant X (lower board scores) and Applicant Z (high board scores) both apply to Program Y. Program Y ranks Z #1 and X #2, but Z goes to Program A in the Northeast, and X still gets in to Program Y.

Theoretically, the people who are "losing" out are the last few applicants in, and have the lowest odds of matching anyway. I suppose you could argue that perhaps your stellar "peripheral" (to use a baseball term) qualities might be enough to win you a spot, but if you're whining on an internet message board and calling out people for being successful, you probably don't have to worry about it.

Best of luck to everybody finishing up interviews/making out their rank lists!

Are we keeping a running tally? There, added myself in. Anyone else getting increasingly stressed about the rank list?

alabama:
uab: chloroform4life, whatnot11(1), evenkeel (2), doctor4life1769 (1), flyingdutchman, waveequation(6), soonergrl, i wayne(1), shreeni, planarone (1), yamaooka(1), lucilleaustero (1), thesco (1),Arkum41(1)
arizona:
University of Arizona: tridocat (1), chief brody, Dresd(14), Kazuma (1), JSCKVC(1), Arkum41(1)
Mayo AZ: MAC7, chief brody
arkansas:
University of Arkansas: Pandavirus (1), I wayne (1)
california:
uc irvine: lilowangatang, statuspostnsg, sakuraharuno, yobynaes, pickwickian, ridcully (1), gasman0, sunnyINphilly (10), etherdreams, mac7 (2)
usc: sakuraharuno, statuspostnsg, lilowangatang, pickwickian, gasman0, lucilleaustero(1), lolanesthesia (2), yobynaes (3)mac7 (2), TrojanGopher (4), etherdreams
ucla: statuspostnsg, etherdreams, TrojanGopher (4)
harbor: dresd (14), dan325 (21), lolanesthesia (2), sakuraharuno, eosinophilic, etherdreams
ucsf: lucilleaustero (1), ridcully (1), evenkeel (2), flyingdutchman, statuspostnsg (1), bola (17), thesco (1), ambiturner (3), sakuraharuno, MAC7 (2), TrojanGopher (4)
cedars-sinai: etherdreams, chief brody, statuspostnsg
loma linda: Dresd (14), sakuraharuno, etherdreams, Pickwickian, chief brody
uc davis: sakuraharuno, etherdreams
Stanford: thesco (1) bola (17), evenkeel (2), sakuraharuno, WaveEquation (6), kaoticmessiah (1), ridcully (1), Pickwickian, flyingdutchman, yamaooka(1)
UCSD: etherdreams, evenkeel (2), ridcully (1)
colorado:
U of Colorado: evenkeel (2), joechesster, tridocat (1), dan325(21)
connecticut:
uconn: chief brody(1), kazuma(1), spospo, gasman0, sue1027
yale: dresd(14), lolaanesthesia, cnlaphny, spospo, bemd(1), pickwickian, gasman0, lolanesthesia (2), yobynaes (3), yamaooka(1), etherdreams, Hurricane95
district of columbia:
george washington: whatnot11(1), evenkeel (2), planarone (1), etherdreams
florida:
u of florida: soonergrl, evenkeel (2), flyingdutchman, johnny3022, jsckvc(1)
u of miami-jmh: flyingdutchman, sockker8, lilowangatang, i wayne(1), tktdart (3), linuxgrl, letoilenoire, iwumd07 (8), blitznfire, eosinophilic, fistibun, gasman0, stuy (3), thesco (1), sue1027, Hurricane95
mayo-jacksonville : Planarone (1), sockker8
georgia:
emory: snowbodr, yobynaes, whatnot11(1), arkum41(1), lilowangatang, mac7(2), yamaooka(1), flyingdutchman, evenkeel (2)
medical college of georgia: i wayne(1), snowbodr, arkum41(1), kazuma (1)
illinois:
northwestern university: eikenhein (2), bola (17), thesco (1), yamaooka(1), kaoticmessiah (1), ridcully (1), Pickwickian, etherdreams, chief brody, soccker8, TrojanGopher (4)
loyola: chief brody, RhythmStrip(6), Kazuma (1), iwumd(8), tridocat (1), sockker8
rush: kaoticmessiah (1), lucilleaustero (1), i wayne(1), rabble(1), mac(2), eikenhein(2), bola (17), thesco (1), snowbodr, chief brody, TrojanGopher (4), Pandavirus (1), sockker8
uic: i wayne (1), dan325(21), sockker8, lilowangatang, kaoticmessiah (1), letoilenoire(2), eosinophilic (1), iwumd07(8), sunnyINphilly (10), snowbodr, MAC7, eikenhein (2), tridocat (1), TrojanGopher (4)
U of Chicago: flyingdutchman, ridcully (1), kaoticmessiah (1), thesco (1), letoilenoire(2), ambiturner (3), bola (17),BEMD (1), eikenhein (2), spospo, TrojanGopher (4), MAC7 (2)
indiana:
U of Indiana: dan325(21), I wayne (1)
iowa:
iowa: flyingdutchman, kaoticmessiah (1), iwumd07(8), Arkum41(1), joechesster, I wayne (1), tridocat (1), TrojanGopher (4)
kansas:
university of kansas-kc: Tridocat (1), kazuma(1), kaoticmessiah (1)
university of kansas-wichita: tridocat (1), kazuma(1)
kentucky:
u of kentucky: les grossman, iwumd07(8), eosinophilic, i wayne(1), mightybezoar(7), planarone (1), kazuma(1), arkum41(1), tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1)
u of louisville: mightybezoar(7), sugammadex, eosinophilic, manboy, kazuma(1), tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1)
louisiana:
lsu shreveport: lucilleaustero (1), i wayne (1)
Ochsner Medical Center: I wayne (1), sockker8
tulane: eosinophilic, sockker8, lucilleaustero (1)
maine:
Maine: spospo, Dresd(14), chief brody
maryland:
u of maryland: Chief brody (2), spospo, i wayne(1), sockker8, whatnot11(1), yamaooka(1), bemd(1), lolanesthesia (2), eikenhein(2), sunnyINphilly (10), etherdreams
JHU: sunnyINphilly (10), WaveEquation (6), ambiturner (3), bola (17), Pickwickian, yamaooka(1), thesco (1), BEMD (1), flyingdutchman, ridcully (1)
massachusetts:
baystate: chief brody, JSCKVC(1), Doctor4Life1769 (1)
boston: sunnyINphilly (10), manboy, pandavirus (1), mac7
umass: Kazuma(1), spospo, pandavirus (1),
BIDMC: thesco (1) bola (17), evenkeel (2) , BEMD (1), ambiturner (3), yamaooka(1), kaoticmessiah (1), ridcully (1), warthog1 (28)
brigham & women's: bola (17), evenkeel (2), BEMD(1), warthog1 (1), flyingdutchman
mgh: Waveequation (6), bemd(1), ridcully (1), thesco (1) bola (17)
st. elizabeth's (caritas cristi): eikenhein (2), kaoticmessiah (1)
tufts: etherdreams, chief brody, sue1027, stuy (3)
michigan:
wayne state: i wayne(1), shreeni, mac7, flyingdutchman, letoilenoire, eosinophilic, sunnyINphilly (10) mac7, eikenhein(2), dan325(21), pandavirus (1)
beaumont: letoilenoire, mac 7
henry ford: eikenhein (2), sunnyINphilly (10)
u of michigan: dresd(14), flyingdutchman, pickwickian, mightybezoar(7), evenkeel (2), fistibun, les grossman, letoilenoire, ridcully (1), johnny3022, yamaooka(1), i wayne(1), gasman0, lucilleaustero (1), mac7 (2), thesco (1), ambiturner (3), joechesster, chief brody, tridocat (1), TrojanGopher (4)
minnesota:
mayo-rochester: lolaanesthesia, ccmdoc,geogil, spospo, sockker8, flyingdutchman, dresd(14), fistibun, waveequation(6), mightybezoar(7), les grossman, yamaooka(1), bola, iwumd07(8), lucilleaustero (1), rabble(1), joechesster
u of mn: Dresd(14), kazuma (1), rabble, spospo, RhythmStrip(6), TrojanGopher (4)
mississippi:
university of mississippi: Kazuma(1)
missouri:
slu: geogil, kazuma(1), dr rumble, doctor4life1769 (1), kaoticmessiah (1), tridocat (1). JSCKVC (1)
washington university: kaoticmessiah (1), planarone (1), lilowangatang, rabble, thesco (1), ambiturner (3), joechesster, I wayne (1), iwumd(8), tridocat (1), chief brody, Hurricane95
U of M at Columbia: JSCKVC(1)
UMKC/St.Lukes: tridocat(1), JSCKVC(1), chief brody
nebraska:
UNMC: spospo, chief brody, Arkum41(1), tridocat (1)
new hampshire:
dartmouth: Geogil, rabble(1), mac7 (2), etherdreams, Dresd (14), BEMD(1),sunnyINphilly (10)
new jersey:
cooper: stuy (3), Doctor4Life1769 (1)
st. barnabas: tktdart (3), stuy (3), LolaAnesthesia, dan325(21), chief brody, Kazuma (1), sue1027
st. Joseph's regional medical: tktdart (3), gasman0, pandavirus (1), stuy (3), dan325(21), sue1027
umdnj-njms: stuy (3), tktdart (3), LolaAnesthesia, dan325(21), warthog1 (1)
umdnj-rwj: stuy (3), warthog1 (1)
new mexico:
u of new mexico: les grossman, manboy, arkum41(1), pandavirus (1), chief brody
new york:
albany: linuxgrl, Kazuma (1)
albert einstein: i wayne(1), tktdart (3), lolaanesthesia, gasman0, linuxgrl, docstobe, yamaooka(1), johnny3022, kazuma(1), sunninphilly (10), lolanesthesia (2), stuy (3), sunnyINphilly (10), warthog1
brookdale Hospital: sue1027
columbia university: chief brody (2), statuspostnsg, yobynaes, lilowangatang, pickwickian, etherdreams, yamaooka(1), lucilleaustero (1), lolanesthesia (2), lolaanesthesia, ridcully (1), sockker8, mac7 (2), thesco (1), ambiturner (3), warthog1, Hurricane95
cornell: ridcully (1), thesco (1), ambiturner (3), MAC7, LolaAnesthesia, yamaooka(1), sunnyinphilly (10), eikenhein (2),warthog1
maimonides: sue1027, stuy (3), TKTdart (3), DAN325, Hurricane95
mt.sinai: whatnot11(1), sunnyINphilly (10), thesco (1), bola (17), sockker8, LolaAnesthesia, yamaooka(1), Hurricane95
new york university: lilowangatang, lolaanesthesia, yobynaes, mac7, whatnot11(1), sockker8, blitznfire, i wayne(1), statuspostnsg, gasman0, letoilenoire, docstobe, cnlaphny, chief brody(2), yamaooka(1), ridcully (1), johnny3022, sunnyinphilly (10), lolanesthesia (2), etherdreams, eikenhein(2)
nymc: lolaanesthesia, chief brody, pandavirus (1), spospo, gumbajani (7), sue1027, Hurricane95
u of rochester: bemd (1), shreeni, i wayne(1), spospo, trajan, linuxgrl, gasman0, chief brody(23), warthog1
st. luke's: sockker8, stuy (3), I wayne (1), LolaAnesthesia, etherdreams, linuxgrl, Kazuma (1), sue1027
stony brook: linuxgrl, gasman0, bemd(1), lolaanesthesia, dresd(14), sugammadex, docstobe, yamaooka(1), mac7
suny-buffalo: kazuma(1), linuxgrl, bemd(1)
suny-downstate: gasman0, linuxgrl, tktdart (3), i wayne(1), sockker8, sugammadex, chief brody(13), docstobe, johnny3022, fistibun, pandavirus (1), stuy (3), gumbajani (7)
suny-upstate: spospo, bemd(1), linuxgrl, kazuma(1), gumbajani (7)
north carolina:
unc: chloroform4life, soonergrl, waveequation(6), letoilenoire, kaoticmessiah (1), lucilleaustero (1), Arkum41(1)
duke:letoilenoire(2), thesco (1), evenkeel (2), WaveEquation (6), BEMD (1) , joechesster, kaoticmessiah (1), whatnot11(1), etherdreams, bola (17), flyingdutchman, eikenhein(2), Hurricane95
Wake Forest: kaoticmessiah (1)
ohio:
ohio state university: manboy, kazuma (1), letoilenoire(2), I wayne (1), sunnyINphilly (10), BEMD (1), snowbodr, MAC7, tridocat (1)
case western (metrohealth): i wayne (1), linuxgrl (1), pandavirus (1),bemd(1), kazuma (1), snowbodr
u of toledo: dresd(14), letoilenoire, linuxgrl, shreeni, manboy, kazuma(1), pandavirus (1), mac7
case western: yobynaes, i wayne(1), dan325(21), manboy, eosinophilic, letoilenoire, linuxgrl, snowbodr, tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1), snowbodr, etherdreams, sunnyINphilly (10), gumbajani (7)
cleveland clinic: i wayne(1), planarone (1), dresd(14), yobynaes, lucilleaustero (1), doctor4life1769 (1), pandavirus (1), kazuma (1), rabble, thesco (1), bola (17), snowbodr, MAC7, joechesster, gumbajani (7), eikenhein(2)
oklahoma:
u of oklahoma: dr rumble, manboy, arkum41(1), tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1), i wayne (1), kazuma (1), joechesster
oregon:
ohsu: Sakuraharuno, chief brody(1), ridcully (1), arkum41(1), bola (17), joechesster, spospo, eikenhein(2)
pennsylvania:
allegheny: i wayne (1), Chief Brody, linuxgrl (1), sunnyINphilly (10) RhythmStrip(6), gumbajani (7),
drexel: tktdart (3), docstobe, johnny3022, sunnyINphilly (10) , etherdreams, lolanesthesia (2), lolaanesthesia, stuy (3), sue1027
jefferson: johnny3022, tktdart (3), lolanesthesia (2), stuy (3)
penn state: hippuppy, chloroform4life, bemd(1), jsckvc(1), mightybezoar(7), flyingdutchman, lucilleaustero (1), pandavirus (1) I wayne (1), linuxgrl, spospo, sunnyINphilly (10), joechesster
temple: tktdart (3), stuy (3), jsckvc(1), sue1027
university of pennsylvania: stuy (3), yamaooka(1), ridcully (1), thesco (1), bola (17), BEMD (1), etherdreams, chief brody, evenkeel, kaoticmessiah (1),warthog1 (1), ambiturner (3), eikenhein(2)
u of pittsburgh: chloroform4life, kaoticmessiah (1), sockker8, whatnot11(1), mightybezoar(7), bemd(1), sunnyINphilly (10), eikenhein(2), thesco (1)
south carolina:
musc: planarone (1), i wayne(1), flyingdutchman, arkum41(1)
tennessee:
vanderbilt: waveequation(6), yamaooka(1), kaoticmessiah, iwumd07(8), evenkeel (2), planarone (1), gasman0, bola (17), thesco (1), etherdreams
u of tennessee: manboy, tridocat (1), planarone (1)
texas:
baylor: whatnot11(1), manboy, flyingdutchman, pickwickian, lilowangatang, yobynaes (3), evenkeel (2), joechesster, dan325(21). sunnyINphilly (10)
texas a&m: soupcan, les grossman, arkum41(1), snowbodr
texas tech: manboy, kazuma (1), Arkum41(1), JSCKVC(1), Pandavirus (1), Doctor4Life1769 (1)
ut houston: i wayne(1), lilowangatang, evenkeel (2), yamaooka(1), iwumd07(8), pandavirus (1), dan325(21), etherdreams, whatnot11(1), joechesster, tridocat (1)
ut san antonio: lilowangatang, planarone (1), kaoticmessiah (1), yamaooka(1), evenkeel (2), tridocat (1), lucilleaustero (1), etherdreams, joechesster
utmb: lucilleaustero (1), i wayne (1), manboy, lilowangatang, Arkum41(1)
ut southwestern: lilowangatang, Pickwickian, kaoticmessiah (1), evenkeel (2), yamaooka(1), flyingdutchman, I wayne (1), tridocat (1), etherdreams
utah:
utah: joechesster, Pickwickian, flyingdutchman
vermont:
uvm: chief brody (1), JSCKVC(1), RhythmStrip(6)
virginia:
uva: flyingdutchman, mightybezoar(7), whatnot11(1), iwumd07(8), yamaooka(1), evenkeel (2), bemd(1), lucilleaustero (1), chief brody, sunnyINnphilly (10)
vcu: whatnot11(1), sunnyINphilly (10), Kazuma (1)
washington:
u of washington: yamaooka(1), ridcully (1), fistibun, dresd(14), pickwickian, waveequation (6), Arkum41(1), evenkeel (2), thesco (1), RhythmStrip(6), JSCKVC(1), etherdreams, TrojanGopher (4), sunnyINphilly(10)
Virginia Mason: kaoticmessiah (1), ridcully (1)
west virginia:
wvu: sugammadex, jsckvc(1), Kazuma (1), Arkum41(1)
wisconsin:
mcw: flyingdutchman, randydandy, shreeni, iwumd07(8), mightybezoar(7), dresd(28), pandavirus (1), joechesster, sunnyINnphilly (10)
U of Wisc: Dresd (14), flyingdutchman, joechesster, RhythmStrip, TrojanGopher (4)

I'm just wondering - has anybody heard from cook county or LSU-Nola? They're not on the list as of yet, and I didn't know anything about the state of affairs at either place.

Thanks

I'm sure a number of applicants that I met read and/or posted on this thread. So I just wanted to say I met some amazing people along the trail and I can't freaking wait to be working with some of you! Best interview season ever! :love:

I'm sure a number of applicants that I met read and/or posted on this thread. So I just wanted to say I met some amazing people along the trail and I can't freaking wait to be working with some of you! Best interview season ever! :love:
:thumbup: agreed.

Just about everyone I met on the trail was absolutely outstanding. You guys will be great colleagues.

"Just about" everyone means that some of you are grade A tools.

Agreed. I'm really looking forward to working with most of the people I've met along the way. :) Most of you seem like real people and quite laid back. However, there's always those who live to be jerks. Either intentionally or they really just lack social graces and are *******s without realizing or caring. There were even some huge gunners that emerged once the hospital tours and questions began. Lol! But the majority of the people I met seem to be genuinely friendly and fun people to work/hang out with.

Good luck everyone!