Official 2018-2019 Pediatric Gastroenterology Match Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

masterwolfie

Born to Lurk
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if there's that much of a demand for this thread, considering there hasn't been one so far (as far as I can tell), but I found last year's thread to be fairly helpful! Here goes!

Members don't see this ad.

Has any one started receiving interviews ?

I have a handful, but from what I understand, most programs won't start inviting until next week + week after that (especially the more competitive ones).

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a handful, but from what I understand, most programs won't start inviting until next week + week after that (especially the more competitive ones).
Good to hear that , I was also wondering because this thread as is not active in posting interviews as the others

I've gotten a good bulk. Has anyone heard from Baylor yet? Would y'all be interested in keeping a running list like the previous years?

I've gotten a good bulk. Has anyone heard from Baylor yet? Would y'all be interested in keeping a running list like the previous years?
I heard from Baylor a couple weeks ago. Anyone hear from Boston and chop?

I heard from Baylor a couple weeks ago. Anyone hear from Boston and chop?

I heard from CHOP last week, but haven't heard from Boston yet. If we wanted to keep a list, I've heard from:

Wash U
Nationwide
UTSW
UCSD
Emory
CHLA
Colorado
Baylor
CHOP
Cincinnati

with the timing of invites roughly in the above order