**Official 2019 Prosthodontics PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
UCLA interview via phone call. Single day- OCT 10th.
Interview via phone call eh?

Do they not have on campus interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello
Anybody heard from USC, loma Linda university and U penn ??

Thank You, I had sent out my application for LSU in Aug 1st week. Not sure how they are inviting the candidates. I got the email around 11 am on Friday.
Sorry to bother you but I got an invitation too for oct. 18/19, Do you know how does the process goes? Any input would help. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to bother you but I got an invitation too for oct. 18/19, Do you know how does the process goes? Any input would help. Thanks

Congrats on the interview. I have no idea about the process. The email says there will be hands on the first day and the interview on the second day.

Congrats on the interview. I have no idea about the process. The email says there will be hands on the first day and the interview on the second day.
Thanks. Good luck with your interview, hopefully you do well and I’ll ask you again By then. Best of luck

If anyone has had bench tests for interviews, can they share what they had to do?

Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted to U of Michigan today! YAHOOOOO

Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations! Can you share some of the information about the process after submission of applications to U of Michigan? As far as I have looked it up for now, there's any idea about the school. :(
Thank you!

No interview, just a straight invite to attend. I turned in my application almost too early for this year and I had been in contact with the program director, I think that helped.

No interview, just a straight invite to attend. I turned in my application almost too early for this year and I had been in contact with the program director, I think that helped.
Congrats!! Are you a foreign-graduate or US graduate? Thanks foe letting us know

No interview?

Congratulations!! When did you complete your application? Do you know if they’re sending invitations in patches or they’re done with the invitations? Thanks and good luck

Hey me 2..LSU 18 OCT, did u get an invite in sumwhere else ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any one got invited to U penn or USC or Lima Linda ? Plz share ur experience thanks

Congratulations it must feels great !
Can u share ur profile, experience etc thanks

Heard from Harvard via email. Dates offered: Aug 23, 30, 31, Sept 6, 7, 13.
Congrats
Can u please share your experience for Harvard interview and u penn please ?
Are you foreign trained dentist ??
Your feedback much appreciated

Let’s make this group active and share your experiences please

Hey everyone, I'd appreciate knowledge on interviewing for the programs. I'm a foreign trained dentist btw.

Did anyone receive an interview invite from Univ of Florida, Gainesville?

Pitt said theyre done with interview and USC is done with interviews too - one of my friend interviewed at USC, seemed like a desperate program - they asked her on the spot if she was willing to join... and she said NO he wants to explore other options. Not sure why theyre desperate..
Did u get an interview invite from a program ?

USC still calls for interviews
Still the deadline on November 1st so they are still open for applications
QUOTE="mrdentist1, post: 20088736, member: 886832"]New PASS & MATCH in 2019! We're going to share each's valuable experience as a future passionate prosthodontist! Good luck!

Plus, PM or reply to this thread if anyone got interview invitations from schools. I will update the information about interview dates and how schools contact candidates on this thread.

Boston University-Aug.27/29/Sept.5/10/12,Email

Columbia University-Sept.17/24/Oct.1/8,Email

Augusta University-Oct.10/24,Email

Harvard School of Dental Medicine-Aug.23/30/31/Sept.6/7/13,Email

Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC(- is done with interviews)

Indiana University

Loma Linda University-Sept.30,Email

Louisiana State University-Oct.4/5/18,Email

Marquette University-Sept.11-12,Email

Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine

New York University-Aug.3,Email

Nova Southeastern University-Oct.8,Email

Rutgers School of Dental Medicine

Stony Brook University

Texas A&M University-Sept.17,Email

The Ohio State University-Sept.17/24/Oct.1,Email

Tufts University-Sept.14,Email

University of Alabama at Birmingham-Sept.14,Email(updated)

University at Buffalo-Oct.4/18,Email

University of California, Los Angeles-Oct.10,Phone

University of California, San Francisco-Sept.24/25/Oct.1/2/15/16(VA visit not available)

University of Connecticut-Sept.24-25/Oct.1-2,Email

University of Florida, Gainesville

University of Illinois at Chicago-Aug.30/Sept.7/14/20/28,Email

University of Iowa-Sept.9-10/23-24/30-Oct.1,Email(social on Sunday&interview on Monday, Max. 4 candidates for each date)

University of Louisville-Sept.14

University of Maryland-Sept.18/25/Oct.2/9,Phone

University of Michigan-Sent out their decisions on Sept.20 without interviews

University of Minnesota

University of North Carolina-Sept.27-28,Email

University of Pennsylvania-Sept.26/Oct.10/24,Email

University of Pittsburgh(- is done with interviews)

University of Puerto Rico

University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center-Sept.4/10/11/21/25,Email

University of Tennessee Health Science Center-Oct.11/12,Email

University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio-Sept.4-5,Email

University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston-Sept.24,Email

University of Washington-Oct.22-23,Email

V.A. Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System - West Los Angeles

V.A. Medical Center, Houston-Aug.24/Sept.7/21/28,Email

V.A. Medical Center, New York

West Virginia University

Zablocki V.A. Great Lakes - Milwaukee, WI[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone,
I have an interview tomorrow at Columbia University. Has anyone interviewed there before? Any input appreciated! This is my first interview :)

Got an invite from Columbia university by email- dates offered Sep17th/ Sep 24th/ Oct 1st/ Oct 8th
Hi,
I just saw your post for Columbia Invite. Congratulation :) Can you please share what dat are you going me there? I have it on October 1st

UF invite sent out today through Email - Oct 10th interview date.

Reactions: 1 users
Any ideas around what date Programs stop calling for interviews? Since November is around the corner, which means Match is up soon.

Sent from my G8232 using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
The beginning for submission of rankings for the Match is October 29th when you applied to prosthodontics programs this year. I think programs would invite their applicants at least a week before the dates of interviews. So, programs would probably stop calling or emailing about in the middle of this month unless they don't participate in the Match.
Thank you very much. It makes complete sense.

Sent from my G8232 using SDN mobile

Anyone heard back from BU? I got an acceptance letter.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you! But I think I will wait for Match. Wanted to know if anyone is in a similar situation

No no BU is a non match program. So if I accept this position I will not be able to proceed with match!

No no BU is a non match program. So if I accept this position I will not be able to proceed with match!

Congratulations great news
Can u share ur profile and how was ur interview at BU ? Any preparation,waxing or pros questions ?
Ur feedback is much appreciated

Anybody interviewed at university of Pennsylvania? Can u please share your experience

Hope your interview went well! Any questions you remember? How was the bench test?
Interview was fine, general questions - it was more of a conversation.
Bench was fine- had enough time to prep teeth but felt a little rushed during wax up.

Interview was fine, general questions - it was more of a conversation.
Bench was fine- had enough time to prep teeth but felt a little rushed during wax up.
Good luck to you , How many candidates were interviewed with you ?