Official 2021-2022 Endocrinology Fellowship Application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lpei

Reaction score
I have not seen an official thread for endocrinology fellowship application this year, Post everything here related to 2021- 2022 Endocrinology Fellowship Application. Good luck to All!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Date Activity
Jun 09ERAS 2022 season begins
Jun 10Tokens released
Jul 07Begin submitting applications
Jul 21Programs begin reviewing applications
Aug 25 Match Registration Opens
Sep 29Rank Order List Entry Opens
Nov 03Quota Change Deadline
Nov 17Rank Order List Certification Deadline
Dec 01Match Day
Posting for reference.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any interviews send out?
I have not got any yet either.
Quick question; how many LoR's did you guys send? I looked for program description and send however many they wanted. For example, if they say three letters I sent three, and at least three or four letters I sent four. Just wondering since I have heard sending more than three for programs that want three will read random three letters regardless, and you are risking having them read weaker one instead. I may be overthinking thought lol.

I sent everyone 4.
Quick question; how many LoR's did you guys send? I looked for program description and send however many they wanted. For example, if they say three letters I sent three, and at least three or four letters I sent four. Just wondering since I have heard sending more than three for programs that want three will read random three letters regardless, and you are risking having them read weaker one instead. I may be overthinking thought lol.

Same thought. Thus, I sent 3 to most of the programs.

if anyone interested, can add my whatsapp and let’s get a group chat so can communicate in a more timely manner.
my ID would be 9139826325.

University of Indiana and VCU interviews
Didn’t apply for either of these program but curious are they planning on virtual interview or in person? Just curious what’s the vibe like for this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn’t apply for either of these program but curious are they planning on virtual interview or in person? Just curious what’s the vibe like for this year.
Both virtual

University of Arizona - Tucson

Hey guys, did y'all apply on 7/21/21? I applied on 7/24 and now realizing that it was a bad move!! My MSPE and Trasnscript is still in the process of being uploaded.. :-/

University of Florida - Jacksonville

Anyone get Columbia, NYU, or Sinai (Main hospital) yet?

I got today from Thomas Jefferson and Upstate NY last week.

By the things you liked best and what’s important to YOU…

I feel like that worked well for ranks 1 and 2. But ranks 3-7 kind of ended up being an endless battleground lol.

Any thoughts on the following programs?
UTSW, UW seattle, CU aurora, OHSU, Emory