Official Acceptances Class Of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drguy22

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA..i just got a call from New Jersey Medical School...I GOT INTO THEIR BA/MD PROGRAM!!!! NO MCAT NEEDED!!!! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! IM ACCEPTED TO MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!!!!! I CALLED LIKE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, at least that i knew......HAHAHA STUPID MCAT CAN GO DOWN THE GUTTER!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! :thumbup: Its gonna be a long few years ahead for you, but at least you don't have to agonize like everyone else going through the long application process. Best of luck!!

Congrats!

But wouldn't that then make this the official Class of 2012 or 2013 thread??? :smuggrin: ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome :D Congrats on your acceptance!!

drguy - congrats - that is incredible :thumbup:

Congrats!

Oh, the time I would have saved myself if I'd applied to MD school out of HS with my 1540 & 3.8.

Ah is this like a Humanities and Medicine kind of program where you apply early and is only open to people with certain majors or something like that?

And BTW Congrats :)

no its not for specific majors..im a bio and psych double major.....

:)

Odds that this will really become the official acceptances thread? 0.1%.

lol..its ok....im still gonna log onto this site..im hooked!

i think that this should be the official acceptance thread......i think im the first SDner to be accpeted to med school for this cycle :).........im cheerin all u guys on!! LET GO!!! :thumbup: :luck: