Official Aug Mcat Score Countdown Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thedevirginator

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, how are you peeps out there holding up? I'm a nervous wreck:(

Members don't see this ad.

Right now, "Ignorance (of my scores) is bliss" for me. Eh.....however, every so often, I start thinking about them and get really anxious. That's why I love this forum - it's like therapy - there's always gonna be someone out there who freaks out more than you do. :love:

No time to freak out, too busy working.

I can't believe 6 weeks has passed since the dreaded test. My biggest problem is the feeling of my "MD vehicle" just sitting there in the driveway. I can't wait to get in, quit work, and learn a ton.

I would suggest predicting scores, why we could even make wagers for who guesses best. If I said 30, the MCAT GODS would probably frown and change the 35 to a 12.

You guys need to breathe and focus on your classes. Just realize you did the best you could and go on with your lives. How some people become so nervous for a whole month on one test is beyond me!+pissed+

Members don't see this ad :)
i think what bugs me is not knowing where to apply because of mcats

Originally posted by sgilani
i think what bugs me is not knowing where to apply because of mcats

I would start applying to all the schools you are interested in. Then when you get your scores you can pick which secondaries to send back.