1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Official August 2002 Mcat Difficulty

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by shamthis, Aug 18, 2002.

?

From 1 to 10, 1 rediculously easy, 5 normal, and 10 tougher than ever

1. 10

8 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. 09

18 vote(s)
    14.1%
  3. 08

38 vote(s)
    29.7%
  4. 07

23 vote(s)
    18.0%
  5. 05

15 vote(s)
    11.7%
  6. 05

6 vote(s)
    4.7%
  7. 04

5 vote(s)
    3.9%
  8. 03

6 vote(s)
    4.7%
  9. 02

4 vote(s)
    3.1%
  10. 01

5 vote(s)
    3.9%
  1. Hi guys,

Like most SDN visitors, I found the MCAT to be a little tougher than practice tests I've recently taken. This might be the result of an experimental move, as implied by a few people, or not. I am curious, out of a scale from one to ten, 10 being rediculuously hard and 1 being rediculuous easy, where does the 8/02 test stand to you?

10 REDICULOUSLY HARD
    09 MUCH HARDER THAN NORMAL
    08 HARDER THAN NORMAL
    07 A FEW SECTIONS HARDER
    06 NOT SURE, HARD?
    05 SAME AS EVER
    04 NOT SURE, EASY?
    03 A FEW SECTIONS EASIER
    02 EASIER THAN NORMAL
    01 MUCH EASIER THAN NORMAL

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. My schizo statistics advisor, me, just told me it compromises the reliability of a statistical outcome to discuss current results. Keep your votes coming. The (now-slightly-biased) curve is beautifully taking shape.

4. Gettin' this baby back to the top. So far, I like, I like.... it makes me feel a bit better about a marginal-feeling performance...

5. tBw

tBw totally deluded
    7+ Year Member

I don't think this poll should be anonymous - otherwise how can we all beat up the person that voted "1 - ridiculously easy"....

6. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child
    10+ Year Member

I'll bump this up, interesting poll, but honestly we don't really need more votes. The bell shape clearly shows a nice peak at around "HARDER THAN NORMAL"

7. get back up there***

***though I admit, I get the idea.