Official August 2002 Mcat Difficulty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

shamthis

Hi guys,

Like most SDN visitors, I found the MCAT to be a little tougher than practice tests I've recently taken. This might be the result of an experimental move, as implied by a few people, or not. I am curious, out of a scale from one to ten, 10 being rediculuously hard and 1 being rediculuous easy, where does the 8/02 test stand to you?

10 REDICULOUSLY HARD
09 MUCH HARDER THAN NORMAL
08 HARDER THAN NORMAL
07 A FEW SECTIONS HARDER
06 NOT SURE, HARD?
05 SAME AS EVER
04 NOT SURE, EASY?
03 A FEW SECTIONS EASIER
02 EASIER THAN NORMAL
01 MUCH EASIER THAN NORMAL

Members don't see this ad.

My schizo statistics advisor, me, just told me it compromises the reliability of a statistical outcome to discuss current results. Keep your votes coming. The (now-slightly-biased) curve is beautifully taking shape.

Gettin' this baby back to the top. So far, I like, I like.... it makes me feel a bit better about a marginal-feeling performance...

I don't think this poll should be anonymous - otherwise how can we all beat up the person that voted "1 - ridiculously easy"....

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll bump this up, interesting poll, but honestly we don't really need more votes. The bell shape clearly shows a nice peak at around "HARDER THAN NORMAL"