OFFICIAL: Best Viewbook?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tomjr

Life is peachy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, this should be fun.... which schools put out the nicest, most informative, BEST LOOKING Prospective Student Viewbook?

My top three, in order:

1) Yale.... love those black & white photos, cool concept of "A week at Yale Med"

2) Pitt.... gave me warm and fuzzies when I read it

3) Penn.... very cool design and neat student profiles

Thoughts?

deuces,

Tom

Members don't see this ad.

Hm...not terribly many notably good ones I've seen.

University of Pittsburgh is my overall winner for the oversized viewbook that gives you a good feel for the school.

University of Southern California is light on content, but the visual design is the best I've seen (in my previous-professional opinion).

did schools only give viewbooks to people they interviewed? cause i didn't get one for usc and yale even though i applied :rolleyes:.

pitt's was fantastic! so much so that i was a little disappointed during my visit b/c the brochure was so amazing.

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember getting Pitt's viewbook and immediately reading it cover-to-cover and dreaming about going to such an awesome school. Needless to say, it wa really hard for me to turn down my Pitt interview offer when I got accepted to my top choice.

I also nominate Penn, I thought theirs was the best.

Originally posted by lola
did schools only give viewbooks to people they interviewed? cause i didn't get one for usc and yale even though i applied :rolleyes:.

I interviewed at USC but I didn't get a viewbook.

Originally posted by lola

Nope, I didn't get a Yale viewbook, even thought I was interviewed there. But the full viewbook is on their website.

Temple's viewbook was pretty informative. I think I also remember liking Rochester's.