*** Official BU Henry M Goldman Dental School C/O 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

XtrasDental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
No one created so I shall do the honors! post any interviews, acceptances, supplemental application receivals here

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get any emails from BU after submitting AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got one (12:38PM Eastern) - telling me to fill out supplemental and pay the fee

Reactions: 2 users
BU is a fantastic school- good luck people! Go Terriers!

I just got one (12:38PM Eastern) - telling me to fill out supplemental and pay the fee
I got the email at the exact same time as you. It seems like an automatic email. Anyways, I'm glad that it's pretty much just a short "Why BU" question! Any one knows how long it should be in term of paragraphs/pages?

I got the email at the exact same time as you. It seems like an automatic email. Anyways, I'm glad that it's pretty much just a short "Why BU" question! Any one knows how long it should be in term of paragraphs/pages?
Did you the read the stuff above the question lol? It tells you.

spoiler alert: 1000 characters ~ very short paragraph

Reactions: 1 user
Did you the read the stuff above the question lol? It tells you.

spoiler alert: 1000 characters ~ very short paragraph
Oops, my bad! Gotcha, thanks a lot :D! I just finished my supp for UPenn and UMN, and I am just so used to writing more-than-1-page essays! What a relief! :D

I received my supplemental yesterday morning as well!

Submitted my supplemental application an hour ago.

I just got an email saying the supplemental application has been received and is under review. Does anyone know when they start sending out invites for interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email saying the supplemental application has been received and is under review. Does anyone know when they start sending out invites for interviews?
When did you submit the supplemental?

I believe it was early August last year

Should be first week or mid august

Receive the supplemental as the same time. Submit my supplemental 07/08 ( I know, a little late). Hopefully get a interview soon, so glad July is over soon.

GL to all of us. I hope I have a chance here haha! Submitted the supp about 3 weeks ago or so. Hopefully my new DAT is uploaded to AADSAS soon :D

Got an interview invite! So excited, it's such a great school. I'm really happy :)

Reactions: 1 users
So they did they send out the first wave just now? Just triple checked my email, nothing. Their under review email they sent said they conduct interviews October-March and interviews can be given out whenever, so I guess nothing to worry about...yet.

I didn't mean I got an invite. I mean it's nice to finally see northeastern schools start to extend invitations to interviews, lol.

My dat scores are pretty average if not slightly below. 19 AA, 20 TS.

3.76 gpa, 3.62 bcp 3.73 gpa all with +/-. I made a post about my gpa and dat scores so they are in more detail there. I'm a very hesitant applicant but I put a my heart and soul in my application and was very honest with everything.

I'm very lucky and I wish you guys the best :)

I didn't mean I got an invite. I mean it's nice to finally see northeastern schools start to extend invitations to interviews, lol.
Cannot w
My dat scores are pretty average if not slightly below. 19 AA, 20 TS.

3.76 gpa, 3.62 bcp 3.73 gpa all with +/-. I made a post about my gpa and dat scores so they are in more detail there. I'm a very hesitant applicant but I put a my heart and soul in my application and was very honest with everything.

I'm very lucky and I wish you guys the best :)
Awesome man, I love that heart and soul in the application. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot w

Awesome man, I love that heart and soul in the application. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks :) and it's still super early so don't worry! I was looking at last year's thread and people started getting invites just days after the first person posted.

Last edited:
Thanks :) and it's still super early so don't worry! I was looking at last year's thread and people started getting invites just days after the first person posted.

Congrats!!! When did you send your BU supplemental in?

Damn, my app has been under review from them since July 7th...

Damn, my app has been under review from them since July 7th...
Don't worry! More invites are on their way. I believe they just started. Be on the lookout these next few weeks. Schools have their own weird order.

Anyone else get a interview? Are they sending out MA residents first? So sad.....

supp submission email on july 8th
app complete/under review email on july 13th.
Never got a "app complete/under review" email. Only got a "Boston U Supplemental App Processed" (though this email says my app is under review...) on 7/7. AADSAS portal says app was under review since 7/7...

Never got a "app complete/under review" email. Only got a "Boston U Supplemental App Processed" (though this email says my app is under review...) on 7/7. AADSAS portal says app was under review since 7/7...
Same that's what I got.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using SDN mobile

Been kind of quiet here... Anyone else get an interview invite?

Received an interview invite today. OOS from NY.