***Official BU Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine C/O 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've probably only touched the surface on inviting people for interviews. Hang tight!
oh for sure! Not panicking (yet). Just easier to stay cool when you convince yourself no news is due to these little reasons lol

Members don't see this ad.

^^ on that note lol.... just posted in the main interview page but

Interview 2!!
Notification: email 8/11
Residency: CA
GPA: 3.65, 3.55 sci
DAT: 21 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
^^ on that note lol.... just posted in the main interview page but

Interview 2!!
Notification: email 8/11
Residency: CA
GPA: 3.65, 3.55 sci
DAT: 21 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT
Congrats! When is your date?

Any of you ever go into under review?
Mine has been app complete for like 3 weeks. Thx

Reactions: 1 user
I called them and emailed them. After my last email Mr. Swanson told me that I was just put under review.. Similar to your columbia experience..

Mine has been "under review" for ever. Waiting for that interview invite email

Mine has been "under review" for ever. Waiting for that interview invite email
Interesting then. they ever changed it to under review so I guess no surprise I haven't heard from them yet. I might call them

My status still says application complete but nothing about it being under review. Should I call and ask about this? For those who got an invite, did your status change from complete to under review before the invite, or was it always under review?

My status still says application complete but nothing about it being under review. Should I call and ask about this? For those who got an invite, did your status change from complete to under review before the invite, or was it always under review?

I believe it changed from complete to under review. And then after that it said invited for interview.

Hang tight! I'm sure one is coming your way soon!

Interesting then. they ever changed it to under review so I guess no surprise I haven't heard from them yet. I might call them
I'm in the same boat :/ My supplemental was processed on 7/10 and my status never changed to "under review". I'm going to email them as well!

They have like 2 interview days per week. Don't worry. They haven't forgotten about you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just recently emailed the school and they went ahead and changed my status to "under review" immediately after. Not quite sure what happened.

I got an email from mr swanson saying that i was under review after I emailed them about this. but on my ADEA app it still says taht my app is only complete. What does your ADEA say?

Mine switched to under review

Called and got put under review

Does it really matter between "under review" vs "application complete"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly sure. Correct answer is depends on the school. My opinion is it might matter at Boston but they said they're steadily putting apps under review. So I wouldn't worry too much. If anything u can give them a call

Mine has been sitting on complete too! Was wondering have you guys ever received an email that your application is under review? It seems like my friend did but I never got one...!

Does anybody know what percentage of OOS interviews are accepted??

Mine has been sitting on complete too! Was wondering have you guys ever received an email that your application is under review? It seems like my friend did but I never got one...!
I got an email saying "Application Complete and Under Review by the Committee" 10 days after applying back in late July. My committee letter wasn't in yet though so thinking I'll send them an email in the morning since I've been under review for almost a month

Are invites sent biweekly or something? When do you guys think the next ones will come out?

Are invites sent biweekly or something? When do you guys think the next ones will come out?
They sent out August 4th, 8th, and 11th, but haven't sent anything ever since so not sure if they're done for a while or will send out more

Notified for interview august 11th
Interview date November 3rd
OOS 3.78 gpa 23 aa 22ts

Just received an Interview for Nov. 13!

Still waiting for an answer. Been under review for a month basically

Reactions: 1 users
Still waiting for an answer. Been under review for a month basically

The thing with BU is that some students in the past have gone the whole app cycle never hearing from them at all. Even if they applied in June...

Has anyone got invited in September? Do you all think the pre-december invites are sent all out?

Has anyone got invited in September? Do you all think the pre-december invites are sent all out?
For reference I was invited in early August for an October date. I had to reschedule a few days later and they gave me a November date. They are either spreading it all out or filled predecember in August

I haven't received an interview inv yet. Not sure if they gave any to internationals yet.
International applicant here, still waiting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.