Official: California School you will Matriculate to

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

curandero

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is basically the same as the "Official: School you will Matriculate to" Thread except only for California Schools.

Note: Please Separate UCLA from Drew/UCLA. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

curandero said:
This is basically the same as the "Official: School you will Matriculate to" Thread except only for California Schools.

Note: Please Separate UCLA from Drew/UCLA. Thanks.

Why? :confused:

For Example:

Stanford SOM
Lucius

UCSD
Alexander99

USC-Keck
Trekkie963
Patzan
Snowbear

Members don't see this ad :)
Stanford SOM
Lucius
uncertainart

UCSD
Alexander99

UCSF
CAGetaway

USC-Keck
Trekkie963
Patzan
Snowbear

bump!!!!! anyone else been accepted to cali schools...

curandero said:
Stanford SOM
Lucius
uncertainart

UCSD
Alexander99

UCSF
CAGetaway

USC-Keck
Trekkie963
Patzan
Snowbear

DREW/UCLA
bruinett :D

Adding myself...

Stanford SOM
Lucius
uncertainart

UCSD
Alexander99

UCSF
CAGetaway

USC-Keck
Trekkie963
Patzan
Snowbear

DREW/UCLA
bruinett

UCLA
Emeri Onwunwa

geez, apparently Cali is so superior that they deserve their own thread. :p

I have a feeling we're going to see 49 other threads like this one each naming their state and which state school they will attend. :laugh:

I'm looking forward to seeing the official which Alaska school you're going to attend thread. :D

Adapt said:
I have a feeling we're going to see 49 other threads like this one each naming their state and which state school they will attend. :laugh:

I'm looking forward to seeing the official which Alaska school you're going to attend thread. :D

Now that you mention it, where do Alaska residents apply where they can be considered in state? Also, where does Alaska get all its doctors from? Do they really have enough docs willing to move out there?

University of Washington. WAMMI rsidents: Wyoming, Alaska, Montana, Some other M, and Idaho.

Alexander99 said:
Now that you mention it, where do Alaska residents apply where they can be considered in state? Also, where does Alaska get all its doctors from? Do they really have enough docs willing to move out there?

The Medicare drug bill passed in November bumps up the pay for Alaskan docs to 150 percent of the national average (this is a simplification, but roughly accurate). Funny how that works when the head of the Senate budget committee is from Alaska..