Official Called for Post-Interview Status Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saturnine

Boy #16 dead, 22 to go
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's nearly October 15th and I'm sure a few SDNers will call for their post-interview status over the next couple of days. List the school(bold), day you called, and what information you received (accepted/waitlisted/rejected over the phone, letters mailed on X, etc.)

School, date, status

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, people are calling? I would feel like it might be jinxing myself or something :p

I would love to start hearing from schools, though

Members don't see this ad :)
14 Oct - called and got a semi-cryptic "Check your mail next week."

I guess that means I'm not on the waiting list... unless I am and they told me via mail.

I called Drexel but not about me specifically. They said they notify by regular mail, and their first decisions will probably go out next week.

Penn State also notifies by regular mail, but the person who knows when their decisions will start going out wasn't in when I called.

That's the extent of calling I'm going to do :p

there's no way i would risk annoying them by calling to ask about my status. i'd be paranoid they'd reject me on the basis that i was calling before what i knew was the official decision date. still...i want to call!!!!