OFFICIAL: Can't stand the OFFICIAL 2002-2003 threads!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

athena21

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To many OFFICIAL things going on! I'm so glad we can authorize OFFICIAL legit threads, like I just did! :D

OFFICIALLY, we're all waiting and need to post our thoughts on OFFICIAL threads, but everything in pre-allo is just getting way to OFFICIAL! :mad: :p :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by athena21
To many OFFICIAL things going on! I'm so glad we can authorize OFFICIAL legit threads, like I just did! :D

OFFICIALLY, we're all waiting and need to post our thoughts on OFFICIAL threads, but everything in pre-allo is just getting way to OFFICIAL! :mad: :p :confused:

look at the history of "official" threads in my figure. :D

Attachments

• snd-official-posts.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 248
Frankly, I'm starting to get sick of the "I'm sick of official threads" threads :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
hahahahah,

i've created a monster. i want the props for being the first one to start it. posers.
:p

actually, i am quite sure that my "official columbia countdown" was the very first official school countdown thread ever. i remember coming up with it myself.

i think your search showed the threads according to when the last post was made.

this thing has gone so far beyond me though...

Originally posted by Mike59
Frankly, I'm starting to get sick of the "I'm sick of official threads" threads :rolleyes:

word up