*** Official Case Western (CWRU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2024 Thread ***

How long was each interview? What was the topic of the conversation?

Just curious. I want to know as much as possible so I can do well. I got 3 interviews pre-December and no acceptance. My stats were above average for all three schools.
Please read my last two responses to know what each interview was about. One was 10 min and the other was an hour (was only supposed to be 30 min but we kept talking).

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed earlier this week. Case has really amazing brand new facilities. Hoping I hear about a decision in 2-3 weeks based on how long current students said it took them to hear something

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed earlier this week. Case has really amazing brand new facilities. Hoping I hear about a decision in 2-3 weeks based on how long current students said it took them to hear something

Congrats on the interview! When did you receive your invite? And what are your stats like if you dont mind me asking!

Congrats on the interview! When did you receive your invite? And what are your stats like if you dont mind me asking!
I got the invite on Jan 16th. I’m a reapplicant, my undergrad GPA was around 3.1. I got a masters of biological sciences in December with over a 3.7. My DAT is below what it should be because I didn’t do well on a section but on important sections like bio and PAT I got a 19 and 20. I have over 60 hours of shadowing, research, service, as well as working. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 2 users
I got the invite on Jan 16th. I’m a reapplicant, my undergrad GPA was around 3.1. I got a masters of biological sciences in December with over a 3.7. My DAT is below what it should be because I didn’t do well on a section but on important sections like bio and PAT I got a 19 and 20. I have over 60 hours of shadowing, research, service, as well as working. Hope this helps!
Thank you for sharing!

Any movement for anyone recently? Interviews, rejections....?

Interviewed on 2/13 and got accepted via email just now!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed January 28th. Accepted today via email. My heart is exploding with happiness; I absolutely loved this school!

I interviewed earlier this month, I’m wondering if I should be worried that I didn’t hear anything today

T
we have to put in a deposit by march 6
Thank you! I got the continued review email so I was wondering when they would know who didn’t accept their offers and potentially have room for more acceptances. I’m praying so hard to get in

I just turned down my acceptance. One more spot open now for those of you hoping to get in :)

Reactions: 2 users
I’m not sure how full the class is, but I was told that the admissions committee will have a meeting on 03/10 and more acceptance/rejections will be sent out...
Any idea if they're still interviewing or sending invites?

I spoke to someone in admissions last week and they said interviews will go "through April".

I hope they send out interview invites soon because Cleveland flights are running cheap now with the virus affecting everything

Rejected Via email today @12:12PM No acceptance so far, losing hopes.

Rejected via email, I have legacy ties to the school and received the interview interest form in Dec. I already committed somewhere else, best of luck to everyone.

I got rejection email from them. I also received the interview interest email in December. I got in somewhere else but I hope to have a chance for this school :( but best of luck to everyone!

Still being ghosted after completing the interview interest form in December

• Wow
  • Sad
An update from admissions... We will probably still have a few more interviews scheduled in April. We are still discussing whether to have these through Zoom or in person. If you have not heard from us, then you are still being considered for an interview. We still have a list of about 300 that we would like to interview, but obviously, we cannot and will not interview all 300.

Reactions: 7 users
An update from admissions... We will probably still have a few more interviews scheduled in April. We are still discussing whether to have these through Zoom or in person. If you have not heard from us, then you are still being considered for an interview. We still have a list of about 300 that we would like to interview, but obviously, we cannot and will not interview all 300.
Thank you so much for the update Mr. Sherman. Will those on continued review be considered once interviews are done or along the way? Thank you.

Thank you so much for the update Mr. Sherman. Will those on continued review be considered once interviews are done or along the way? Thank you.
Those on Continued Review are considered at every round of acceptances.

Hello Mr. Sherman, if students have not received a continued review email or any response at all, are these students still considered for interviews?

Hello Mr. Sherman, if students have not received a continued review email or any response at all, are these students still considered for interviews?
Yes, as stated above, if you have not heard from us, then you are still being considered for an interview. I should add "as long as your application is complete". We do not review incomplete applications.

no, i haven't heard of any recently. I am on continued review so I'm praying that I'll hear good news soon.
Hopefully we both will hear good news by the end of this cycle. Stay safe and remember to wash your hands.

I received an interview interest survey today at around 11 am CST.

Thank you! Did you receive the second email from the professor to schedule a time at all? Or are you still waiting to hear from them?
She already emailed me and I replied to her with a list of times I’m available. I’m waiting for her to choose from those times