*** Official Case Western (CWRU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2024 Thread ***

Has anyone scheduled both zoom interviews?
I’ve only been contacted to schedule one of the interviews. I’m kind of worried now honestly

Members don't see this ad.

Do you mind me asking when your guy's interviews are? I interviewed in Feb and am on continued review. I am just wondering when future interviews are to see when potential acceptances will be sent out. Also I wouldn't worry if you received an interview offer and haven't heard from the second person yet. I'm sure if they sent you an offer that they fully intend on interviewing you. The shutdown has slowed everything down.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know when they stop sending out interviews because I haven’t been sent an rejection email yet.

Do you guys know when they stop sending out interviews because I haven’t been sent an rejection email yet.
I was told that all interview invites have already been scheduled so not sure if they're still inviting applicants for interview.

I was told that all interview invites have already been scheduled so not sure if they're still inviting applicants for interview.
And to add to this, most, if not all of the interviews, were scheduled last Monday-Thursday.

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! I also have not received an email.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be turning down my acceptance because I also got accepted to my number 1 school today as well. I really hope my spot goes to one of you!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone else heard anything? And does anyone know if Case does silent rejections? Thank you in advance!
I was also accepted yesterday after interviewing in April

Reactions: 1 user
Has Case rejected after interviews, or do they go on the waiting list?
I think most people end up on the waiting list after an interview! I’ve only heard of people getting rejected without an interview, but I’m not 100% sure. Hope this helps!

I dropped my seat. I hope one of you deserving people get it!

Reactions: 4 users
I just dropped my seat as well yesterday (accepted in December). Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Case after interviewing? Not sure whether to contact them or wait

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Case after interviewing? Not sure whether to contact them or wait
I'd wait until Tuesday. I know we were supposed to hear back by today, we still might.

At this point I feel like their class is full :( I just wish we got some closure in a denial email
Don't give up yet! I have been on the Case waitlist for awhile as well. But I JUST got an acceptance after being on a waitlist at a different school, not Case, on Friday. And we start next week! You never know how close to orientation week that you'll get an acceptance. I know the waiting sucks, trust me.

Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words!! Good luck in dental school!
Don't give up yet! I have been on the Case waitlist for awhile as well. But I JUST got an acceptance after being on a waitlist at a different school, not Case, on Friday. And we start next week! You never know how close to orientation
week that you'll get an acceptance. I know the waiting sucks, trust me.

Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging words!! Good luck in dental school!

I was accepted earlier this week and gave up my seat as I got into my first choice! Best of luck to all of you!

I have been accepted today, but I've already started dental school somewhere else this week and intend on staying. I hope someone else gets accepted instead :) Everyone in here is deserving.