***Official Case Western Reserve Acceptance Thread 2015***

Oh really? Hopefully we hear back end of this month and thank you for the update!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an acceptance at Case via email :) No change in AADSAS status yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

this is my first acceptance!!:D:D

+ 3 waiting lists at UPenn, Columbia and Indiana

When did you get it? Via email, aadsas or mail? And when did u interview there?

When did you get it? Via email, aadsas or mail? And when did u interview there?

I interviewed on Feb 28th,

I didn't get any e-mail, mail or aadsas update.

I just called and asked

the lady told me that I was accepted

gl

I interviewed on Feb 28th,

I didn't get any e-mail, mail or aadsas update.

I just called and asked

the lady told me that I was accepted

gl

No email still? You had to call?

nope lol no e-mail

weird...

the lady told me to send the deposit though by april 29th.

$1000 deposit

Lol, I was scared but I took a chance and called....I'm in as well! :love: Letter's in the mail.

Hey guys, I was recently accepted at Case. I was wondering if any of you had to pick between Case and NYU? If you did, what made you choose Case? I have been researching the forum and found a few that were not happy with the clinical prep at Case and even though it seems to be extremely strong in all aspects, those posts really worry me. Anyone else had to make a decision to pick case over another clinically strong school?

Thank you! I really appreciate your help. Congratulations to all that have been accepted to Case!

I checked AADSAS today out of habbit and.............. OFFER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all next year :D btw. no email or phone call and waiting for a letter in the mail. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody have any idea how many spots are left? I just got an interview invite today and am debating whether or not I should go.

Anybody have any idea how many spots are left? I just got an interview invite today and am debating whether or not I should go.

Don't exactly know how many seats are left in the class, but back when I first got an interview date, it was scheduled for April, and I was assured that I would have just as much of a chance and just as much consideration as those with earlier interview dates, if that piece of info helps any.

Got accepted !!! :) See you guys in August !!!

Got accepted !!! :) See you guys in August !!!

Congrats ! when did you get your acceptance.

-How did you find out about it? e-mail, mail, you called?

-had you been placed on hold or were waitlisted? or was it a direct acceptance?

Thanks

Congrats ! when did you get your acceptance.

-How did you find out about it? e-mail, mail, you called?

-had you been placed on hold or were waitlisted? or was it a direct acceptance?

Thanks

Thank you !:)
- Mail and AADSAS
- Direct acceptance. I was interviewed on February 24 and I received the letter on April 1st :laugh:.

Does any one know aprox how many students are placed on hold/waitlist. I bet the chances of getting in - after being waitlisted- are pretty slim in comparison to BU/NYU who have such large class to fill.

What do you guys think>?

For those who were/are on alternate list, did you have to put "deposit" to be a alternate lister? Anybody got an ideas?

I have recently been accepted, but I am not taking the offer. So there should be a spot opening up in the class for the waitlisters. Good luck everyone.

for anyone waiting for a spot to open - im going for Tufts!...good luck to all of you ;)

Case is a good school, but way to expensive, weather sucks, city ...sorry it's not that great either. If I have to pay for a school as expensive as Case, i rather be in a great city for 4 yrs of my life ;)

I got the phone call from Brian Sherman 5/24th
I was #1 on the Alternate List and got in!!! yay!!!

do you have any idea how many people are on the waitlist??? or how many ppl get taken off the waitlist every year?

When I called in today, the secretary told me that there were 19 people on the wait list divided into upper, middle, and lower. I was also told that the largest turnover happens between June and July 8th.

So total wait listers are 19 right? And they are divided into three levels?

Yes. There are 19 of us on the alternate list. It is divided in 3 groups.

so originally there were 20 students and 2 of them were already accepted from the wailist. I was also told that in past yrs there have been up to 40 ppl on the wailist...

Can anyone give me their personal opinion on possible chances of getting a spot being that i'm in the LAST group??

so originally there were 20 students and 2 of them were already accepted from the wailist. I was also told that in past yrs there have been up to 40 ppl on the wailist...

Can anyone give me their personal opinion on possible chances of getting a spot being that i'm in the LAST group??

Brian told me that last year people from the last group were accepted. Keep your hopes up!

Does anyone know if there has been any more movement on the alternate list?

I called last week and out of the 20, 16 remain on the wait list.

Anyone has any more recent news?

I don't want to call every week bc i don't want them to get annoyed with me............

I called last week and out of the 20, 16 remain on the wait list.

Anyone has any more recent news?

I don't want to call every week bc i don't want them to get annoyed with me............

Hey! I got a call on Thursday, June 9th saying that a spot opened up! Do you know where you stand on the waitlist?

Best of luck!!

Hey! I got a call on Thursday, June 9th saying that a spot opened up! Do you know where you stand on the waitlist?

Best of luck!!

Great! congrats .................yeah....im in the last group ( and obviosuly they can't tell me where exactly I am within that third group ) ......

Let's say I was the last one. Do you think there is any way a spot could still open for me................ I'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyy

Did they tell you that you are in last group when you call them?

Great! congrats .................yeah....im in the last group ( and obviosuly they can't tell me where exactly I am within that third group ) ......

Let's say I was the last one. Do you think there is any way a spot could still open for me................ I'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyy

Hey! Thanks :)

I have heard that in the past they did take people from the third group. The next major deposit is due July 7th. I would assume that some spots will open up then. Just in case tho, I would have a back-up plan in case you don't get in. I know its tough, but things happen for a reason. But hopefully u will get in!!