***Official Case Western Reserve Acceptance Thread 2015***

Congrats Kandred and Luv2PM!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats luv2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the last group ....I want a honest opinion from everyone... are there any chances of getting in if "let's say" I am the last person in the wait-list????????

i can't take this situation...it's killing me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you, thesecret08!! I do not know whether you have chances or not, but I hope you will heard good news too. Good luck!!

One less on the list! I got the call this afternoon :D

another one down. 8 left now. i got the call just now.

I called on Friday morning, and was told we are still 8 on the wait-list. Anyone knows about any changes to this number?

I was hoping that since tuition in many schools was due by last Friday, some of those 8 students (who were maybe accepted in other schools) would have withdrawn from the waitlist..........

any idea?

I called on Friday morning, and was told we are still 8 on the wait-list. Anyone knows about any changes to this number?

I was hoping that since tuition in many schools was due by last Friday, some of those 8 students (who were maybe accepted in other schools) would have withdrawn from the waitlist..........

any idea?

Still 8

any idea?

Hiii thesecre08,
I was browsing through the class of 2016 thread and the Case archive and I've noticed that you got accepted. I currently on the alternate list and I was wondering if you can answer some questions for me of how to increase your chance of getting accepted the next application cycle? I know that your file does not allow receiving private messages. Is there anyway that I can contact you?
thank you !!!!