2017 **Official Case Western Reserve Univ School of Dental Medicine DMD 2021 Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an interview invite today! So excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any news for people who filled out the spring interview availability survey?

Interview invitation today!

I've filled out spring interview availability survey a while ago but I still haven't heard back yet. I've already sent my updated info and academic update. Anyone in the same situation?

I've filled out spring interview availability survey a while ago but I still haven't heard back yet. I've already sent my updated info and academic update. Anyone in the same situation?

Yup. Not everyone who fills out that survey will get an interview. Best to just stay patient and cross your fingers!

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone see last nights twitter/facebook post???
"The Office of Admissions has emailed candidates who should expect to hear from the Admissions Committee tomorrow."
so were people emailed last nightt?????

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone see last nights twitter/facebook post???
"The Office of Admissions has emailed candidates who should expect to hear from the Admissions Committee tomorrow."
so were people emailed last nightt?????

Haha yeah I knew that was coming.

Still waiting for an interview here! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Haha yeah I knew that was coming.

I was expecting it too. But they normally send out in february for ALL january interviewees. Whereas that announcement makes it seen like only a few were emailed last night letting them know that they would receive a response today.
Or am I reading it wrong??

I interviewed last week and never got an email. Dr. Chuck did say that we might not be in the group that hears back in the first week of February though so I'm just trying to stay positive

I interviewed last week and never got an email. Dr. Chuck did say that we might not be in the group that hears back in the first week of February though so I'm just trying to stay positive

Did Dr. Chuck tell you when you could be hearing from him?
Im guessing today's announcemnet would have been for Early Jan iterviewees.

Did Dr. Chuck tell you when you could be hearing from him?
Im guessing today's announcemnet would have been for Early Jan iterviewees.
He said our group may or may not hear back by the end of this week or beginning of next week

Got an email saying that a decision has been made on my file two days ago and was accepted yesterday (2/1). I interviewed in mid-Jan.
I'm a reapplicant and I was waitlisted from all the schools that I interviewed. I was relieved and so grateful! Really loved the school and faculties. So excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Got an email saying that a decision has been made on my file two days ago and was accepted yesterday (2/1). I interviewed in mid-Jan.
I'm a reapplicant and I was waitlisted from all the schools that I interviewed. I was relieved and so grateful! Really loved the school and faculties. So excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That's awesome! Congrats!

waitlisted on 2/1 after a mid-january interview

good luck to those with upcoming interviews!

Reactions: 1 users
I got an interview invite on Feb. 2nd! Keep holding on you guys! :)

NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY FOR PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS (Chicago)

Health Professions Advisors and strongly interested predental students in the Chicago and surrounding area are invited to a reception to meet the Dean and alumni from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine at the upcoming Midwinter Meeting. This attire is business casual and meant to help advisors and future students learn more about the unique characteristics of our dental program as well as the University's update on the new interprofessional health education campus and curricular initiatives from our perspective. This is a great opportunity for advisors to learn about the career of dentistry and its challenges from our alumni and staff. Finally, we are celebrating our 125th anniversary for the founding of the School of Dental Medicine.

We have limited capacity, and you do not need to be registered for the conference to attend. You may bring one guest with you.

Please share this information with members of the Chicago area who work closely with predental students, including those directing or enrolled in postbac programs.

Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/prospective-students-chicago-reception-tickets-30848658167 .

Got an interview invite today :love:

Just withdrew interview invite! Good luck everyone :D

What website are you referring to? I checked the FB, Twitter, etc. and didn't see anything saying that.

As per the CWRU DMD applicant website. Close to the bottom when they give you the timeline after the interview info....

Does anyone know if not sending that additional letter of rec will hurt our chances of acceptance? My boss hasn't gotten to writing me one yet and I'm just a little nervous about that.

Does anyone know if not sending that additional letter of rec will hurt our chances of acceptance? My boss hasn't gotten to writing me one yet and I'm just a little nervous about that.
I know right, I'm waiting on the person I asked to write one and they are rather busy...

I thought I was the only one with this problem. Hopefully it doesn't ruin our chances:unsure:

Omg accepted!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
ACCCEPPPTEDDD!

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.