2017 **Official Case Western Reserve Univ School of Dental Medicine DMD 2021 Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who filled out the spring interview availability survey received an interview invite recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone who filled out the spring interview availability survey received an interview invite recently?

Nope. They're the last school I'm waiting on to tell me whether they're interviewing me or rejecting me

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What is the spring interview availability survey? I haven't received one of those, but I haven't been rejected yet. Does that mean I won't get an interview invitation? Does anyone know how the process works? :)

Anyone else randomly get this email at 4:30?

The Office of Admissions acknowledges receipt of all materials required for beginning the screening process (verified ADEA AADSAS, supplemental fee/FAP waiver, required letters of evaluation, DAT official score from latest attempt).

The Admissions Committee screens all applications and will make decisions regarding priority invitations for interview. We appreciate your patience as we evaluate over 2700 applications by the end of the application cycle to fill a limited number of interview spots scheduled between August and April etc.

Zod0TFhetLRuC5Gd0pHi5-rZ_nz9QzHr3t-5FW6TvK7fGhNGvg9ICXG8aTa4-0gNg_AnipLmN4N0woMAPZRj80e5C1snT1zF3mwZFE8Sa4siRq4k1fK1EI6h376kwXlNfeOoT5G_sjv-3QChF0m93mIMF_rO-xarzT1TXyTcYgzrTbZqSFBP2DWkqGjGNNAarNMoMYCoLCMGSyCDaDNgIa1Z0inGLV-pXbdp0zwz4bLg9z5o6FvRmCsag2jH_vfu0c6BwfDvJoS4i0bOe5FUL4WdXjPEc7-epYNf4Td3MZKx42uv_3f6HUFlYFr9aRozCvdefbVKcC3ZF154Par1m-RowUp-A2lHBfkUJJgiejgboTRtemUqahn33k7AoroVvWhB1Zm5SSsBs_KjdxUDQIL_0WT_UpQIcN13eA67M5KjbnSZFnE3uX_X9vNfPla57C_b8EuosPu_QJhnneOew8lAwL7FAAzqvIjwxwsI9ZC9JTcDT-lhVcU5wCfDbsIRtPDuMIPVFOzovm7_PUJzBNEAnToeQ31Z6kHw5Mu3NEZZH39XI5S57X3jiDladTstmH4k9X9K9P1HFvndigwOiBWJKszJaYxB5P7MpXdmj4KbSX3CHKI7o5wFIF2CL3iKoGMZRABLrLRzese5QHK1ybvn9k1udA=s0-d-e1-ft

I'm still waiting to hear back but what are the chances of getting in post interview?

Anyone else randomly get this email at 4:30?

The Office of Admissions acknowledges receipt of all materials required for beginning the screening process (verified ADEA AADSAS, supplemental fee/FAP waiver, required letters of evaluation, DAT official score from latest attempt).

The Admissions Committee screens all applications and will make decisions regarding priority invitations for interview. We appreciate your patience as we evaluate over 2700 applications by the end of the application cycle to fill a limited number of interview spots scheduled between August and April etc.

Zod0TFhetLRuC5Gd0pHi5-rZ_nz9QzHr3t-5FW6TvK7fGhNGvg9ICXG8aTa4-0gNg_AnipLmN4N0woMAPZRj80e5C1snT1zF3mwZFE8Sa4siRq4k1fK1EI6h376kwXlNfeOoT5G_sjv-3QChF0m93mIMF_rO-xarzT1TXyTcYgzrTbZqSFBP2DWkqGjGNNAarNMoMYCoLCMGSyCDaDNgIa1Z0inGLV-pXbdp0zwz4bLg9z5o6FvRmCsag2jH_vfu0c6BwfDvJoS4i0bOe5FUL4WdXjPEc7-epYNf4Td3MZKx42uv_3f6HUFlYFr9aRozCvdefbVKcC3ZF154Par1m-RowUp-A2lHBfkUJJgiejgboTRtemUqahn33k7AoroVvWhB1Zm5SSsBs_KjdxUDQIL_0WT_UpQIcN13eA67M5KjbnSZFnE3uX_X9vNfPla57C_b8EuosPu_QJhnneOew8lAwL7FAAzqvIjwxwsI9ZC9JTcDT-lhVcU5wCfDbsIRtPDuMIPVFOzovm7_PUJzBNEAnToeQ31Z6kHw5Mu3NEZZH39XI5S57X3jiDladTstmH4k9X9K9P1HFvndigwOiBWJKszJaYxB5P7MpXdmj4KbSX3CHKI7o5wFIF2CL3iKoGMZRABLrLRzese5QHK1ybvn9k1udA=s0-d-e1-ft

Just got that email this morning, I suppose there's still a chance for an interview.

I would like to invite you to our annual alumni reception at the upcoming Hinman Dental Congress in Atlanta in March. In years past we have invited prospective applicants and their families to meet with our dean and alumni attending this conference to give the applicants an idea of the culture of the School of Dental Medicine from a different perspective. We will also be present for the Predental Society session on the Saturday morning of the Congress (register separately).

We are excited this year as we are celebrating our 125th anniversary year and additional news about our upcoming new Health Education Campus which will house the Schools of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Nursing. I also hope to give you more details about our new dental clinic facility which will open at the same time. You will get a chance to hear from our school's leadership and our alumni who can give you a perspective on the challenges facing dentistry.

Please use the following hyperlink to register. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/prospective-students-atlanta-reception-tickets-30848832689

We look forward to meeting you.

Members don't see this ad :)
At my interview last week they said I won't hear back until April because the class is currently full but they expect some spots to open after April 1st.
Thanks! I wonder if the same goes for people who interviewed mid-February. I was quoted to hear back after 2 weeks, but its been a bit longer than that.

Is Case Western sending out any more interview invitations? Fingers crossed, even though it's quite late, because this is my dream school.

Is Case Western sending out any more interview invitations? Fingers crossed, even though it's quite late, because this is my dream school.
They have said that they interview through April. But I'm not sure because I think the class might be full according to a previous post

They have said that they interview through April. But I'm not sure because I think the class might be full according to a previous post

Thanks for your response! Yea that's what I've gathered too, that they've said they interview until mid April, but also, like you said, I noticed that someone mentioned that the class is full. Also, even if they do interview until mid-April, I'm a little uncertain if they're sending out interview invites anymore or if the April interview spots are filled already. Anyway remaining hopeful about this amazing school, I'm sure we'll all hear back soon enough.

Thanks! I wonder if the same goes for people who interviewed mid-February. I was quoted to hear back after 2 weeks, but its been a bit longer than that.
I interviewed mid Feb and they said wed hear back April. They also said best case scenario is that we would be wait listed.

Is the class saturated by this time? anyone knows about this? because I know they are still interviewing until early of April

Any news? Any one is giving up a spot?
I gave up my spot a few days ago. It was a very tough decision because I really loved the school. Best of luck everyone!!

Received an April survey for continued interest this morning.

Does CWRU SODM reject people after interviews or is just the alternate list? I got on the alternate list and was wondering how big the list could be.

I got an email to fill out the survey if I wish to still be considered for the alternate list, does that mean I am placed on the waitlist or that there is still hope for an acceptance? Case does rank their waitlist and they haven't sent out an email regarding where I stand if I was placed on it. PRAY!!! dream school

Anxiously waiting the ranking of the list to be emailed!

Just withdrew my spot. I hope one of you lucky applicants gets it. CASE is an awesome school and was really high on my list. Good luck y'all.

Reactions: 1 users
Received an acceptance offer on the 26th as well, and will accept the offer. Good luck to those who are waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Any idea when the alternate ranking list is going to be released?

For our batch of offers the deposit deadline is tomorrow. The next round of offers or alternate rank should go out very soon. Good luck!

Accepted on the 27th as well but dropping my spot. Good luck to you all!

What time/ day did y'all get these emails?! Just wondering when to look out for them! I wonder what's taking so long!!

I was hoping they'll send out the alternate ranking list today :( let's hope for this week!

Yes seriously! I need to get on with if I should move to the other school I put money down or move to Cleveland

Forgot to post but I was accepted on May 23rd. I will be taking the offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.