2018 **Official Case Western Reserve Univ School of Dental Medicine DMD 2022 Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those interviewing in April, would we be interviewing for an alternative/waitlist spot, or would we be given the same consideration as the late March interviewees?

Members don't see this ad.

For those interviewing in April, would we be interviewing for an alternative/waitlist spot, or would we be given the same consideration as the late March interviewees?
When I was there for my interview in late February, Dr. Chuck said that the class is not yet completely full. So there could be a chance that you are interviewing for a seat!

When I was there for my interview in late February, Dr. Chuck said that the class is not yet completely full. So there could be a chance that you are interviewing for a seat!

Thanks for letting me know, didn't expect this one but I'm excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who got an interview, does anyone know if the portfolio a requirement?

When you fill out FAFSA, do you need to fill out the parent's information? I'm married and going to claim independent in the application. I heard parent's info is needed for Grad PLUS. So if i didn't fill that out, I won't get the entire loan? Thanks!

Does anyone know if they are still sending out invites?

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if they are still sending out invites?

Thanks in advance!
yes, invites are still being sent out by Case Western. I got one few days ago and declined

Reactions: 1 user

I'm pretty sure you guys won't make mistakes like this but keep in mind that it's important to be professional/polite while you are communicating with the office.
Don't be the person who bombards their Inbox with emails w/ dumb punctuation errors.....

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure you guys won't make mistakes like this but keep in mind that it's important to be professional/polite while you are communicating with the office.
Don't be the person who bombards their Inbox with emails w/ dumb punctuation errors.....

Thanks for the post! I just attended the ADEA recruitment event and the panel of admission officers said the most common error they see with applications is poor grammar and punctuation. Double, triple, and quadruple check!

Thanks for the post! I just attended the ADEA recruitment event and the panel of admission officers said the most common error they see with applications is poor grammar and punctuation. Double, triple, and quadruple check!

To everyone who is still hoping for an interview: someone who just book an interview for April 11 said that CWRU will continue interview invites throughout April.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! To anyone that has interviewed-would it be beneficial to bring a notepad or no? I am seeing both sides to it online. Thank you!:)

Interviewed late February and got waitlisted over the weekend. Hoping that the ranking comes out soon! Anyone have any insight into this process?

Holy crap, just got an initial notification of acceptance!
I'm still a little worried because I dropped a course this semester and don't know if they are ok with that, but still super excited and hopeful !
AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! :clap:

Reactions: 4 users
I also received a notification of acceptance!

Reactions: 1 users
Holy crap, just got an initial notification of acceptance!
I'm still a little worried because I dropped a course this semester and don't know if they are ok with that, but still super excited and hopeful !
AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! :clap:
Congrats!! When was your interview?

Just got in as well. Interviewed March 28th. Really excited, it's a great school :)

Congrats to those who received acceptance offers! For those of us on the waitlist, I guess we will be receiving our ranking soon?

I just received an acceptance as well! I will be declining, though, so good luck to whoever is next in line!

I just received an acceptance as well! I will be declining, though, so good luck to whoever is next in line!

Congratulations!:) Did you receive your acceptance on Saturday? Sorry, I’m just wondering if they will still be sending out offers this week as well! *fingers crossed*

I received a notification of acceptance on Friday :)

Got an interview invite today, will be declining. Had no idea schools were still sending out interview invites!

Got an interview invite today, will be declining. Had no idea schools were still sending out interview invites!
Whoa interesting I thought the 11th was the last day; i guess admissions decided they needed another day?

I also got an invite and will be declining! Wish I would’ve gotten the invite sooner ‍♀️

I also got an invite. They’re still interviewing till the 15th.

Any updates ?
When I interviewed earlier this month, Dr. Chuck said that they will be ranking all applicants ideally after the very last day of interviews (which i believe is today) and once they rank everybody they'll fill the class from that list and essentially move down the list as people drop their seats/decline offers. I wouldn't expect to hear anything now, give it at least one more week or so.

Patiently awaiting the waitlist ranking/acceptance offer... Fingers crossed we find out soon!

I dropped my seat earlier this week. Good luck you guys !!

Hey everyone! I will be attending Case and am looking for a second room mate to share an apartment at Waldorf Towers. It is $600 a month and is a fairly quick walk to school! I am a male but fine with either male or female so message me if you are also attending and interested

Does anyone know what immunizations are required? Is it just Hep B and 2 Step TB? These are the only two that are on the immunization link of the website but I noticed there is space for pretty much every other vaccine when you click on forms?

Is there a FB group for accepted candidates? I got my acceptance a few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.