Official CBSE Score Request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bangity

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone please give me a link? Some programs require official scores to be sent directly to them.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

AAOMS will not send score reports directly.

Upload the NBME CBSE Score Report to the Curriculum Vitae section of PASS. If program requests a hard copy, print it out and mail it to them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you pay for official copies? I heard from my dental school OS residents that some places request official ones from AAOMS after Match in addition to official transcripts for med school, but in one of my externships, director mentioned that their secretory contacts AAOMS, Mr John London, before sending interviews since applicants already deal with enough headache to make it easier for them. Wonder whether there is any charge or it is a simple email from AAOMS to program directors. Thank you.

-Rona

Do you pay for official copies? I heard from my dental school OS residents that some places request official ones from AAOMS after Match in addition to official transcripts for med school, but in one of my externships, director mentioned that their secretory contacts AAOMS, Mr John London, before sending interviews since applicants already deal with enough headache to make it easier for them. Wonder whether there is any charge or it is a simple email from AAOMS to program directors. Thank you.

-Rona

When I applied this past cycle, I called Mr. London and he said that there are no official reports. The only report is the PDF score report you receive via email. I attached that to my PASS application, and in some instances mailed a copy directly to a program (if required). Unless something has changed, I wouldn't worry about trying to find an official copy for this years cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
It won't be on your transcript or anything like that. The CBSE is not an 'officially sanctioned test' like ADAT or something. You won't find any reference to it on the ADEA PASS portal. It doesn't have any official or formalized versions, you are just sent a simple PDF over email that you can do with as you wish. It's uploaded to PASS as an extra document along with your CV or you can print it and send it to programs.

Thank you!
Do we know around what time tomorrow? Did anybody who took it in Feb remember when they sent the email?

Yeah it was 3:16 PM to be exact. I looked at my old email.

The February one was delayed. Previously it has come out earlier around 10 am Centra time.

I haven't gotten an email yet, but when I went to the site my score was posted already.