bangity

7+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Can someone please give me a link? Some programs require official scores to be sent directly to them.

Thank you.

BlackThought

Faustian Luminary DMD | MD
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2010
AAOMS will not send score reports directly.

Upload the NBME CBSE Score Report to the Curriculum Vitae section of PASS. If program requests a hard copy, print it out and mail it to them.

About the Ads
Apr 3, 2012
Status
Dental Student
I just had an official copy mailed. I requested it through email and they seemed to know what to do

rs17

2+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2017
Status
Dental Student
Do you pay for official copies? I heard from my dental school OS residents that some places request official ones from AAOMS after Match in addition to official transcripts for med school, but in one of my externships, director mentioned that their secretory contacts AAOMS, Mr John London, before sending interviews since applicants already deal with enough headache to make it easier for them. Wonder whether there is any charge or it is a simple email from AAOMS to program directors. Thank you.

-Rona

ramsdent

7+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2011
Status
Dental Student
Do you pay for official copies? I heard from my dental school OS residents that some places request official ones from AAOMS after Match in addition to official transcripts for med school, but in one of my externships, director mentioned that their secretory contacts AAOMS, Mr John London, before sending interviews since applicants already deal with enough headache to make it easier for them. Wonder whether there is any charge or it is a simple email from AAOMS to program directors. Thank you.

-Rona
When I applied this past cycle, I called Mr. London and he said that there are no official reports. The only report is the PDF score report you receive via email. I attached that to my PASS application, and in some instances mailed a copy directly to a program (if required). Unless something has changed, I wouldn't worry about trying to find an official copy for this years cycle.

Reactions: Medicalstudent1991

shulk

7+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
It won't be on your transcript or anything like that. The CBSE is not an 'officially sanctioned test' like ADAT or something. You won't find any reference to it on the ADEA PASS portal. It doesn't have any official or formalized versions, you are just sent a simple PDF over email that you can do with as you wish. It's uploaded to PASS as an extra document along with your CV or you can print it and send it to programs.

phenein

Omfsguy
5+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2013
Thank you!
Do we know around what time tomorrow? Did anybody who took it in Feb remember when they sent the email?

Racquetball3r

5+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2013
Status
Resident [Any Field], Dentist
I haven't gotten an email yet, but when I went to the site my score was posted already.

About the Ads