***Official Columbia Class of 2011***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Revelde

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there one already?

I don't see any!! so I am making it right now!!!

Who s coming to Columbia next fall~~~~~?????????

Join the Club~!

Members don't see this ad.

right now I am towards Columbia!!!

Depends on how hot the guys are... anyone want to post some pictures

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my letter. Now I am truly torn... I'm semi-official as of now.

Everybody come to Columbia~!!

Just got my letter. Now I am truly torn... I'm semi-official as of now.

When you say "just got my letter" you mean today? Where's my letter! :'(

Prezal is a cool dude!!!

I'm a dude!!!! It says so on my profile and facebook lol

dds, I'll get you for that! :laugh: (If your mattress is thrown from your dorm window, you know who did it)

I'm a dude!!!! It says so on my profile and facebook lol

dds, I'll get you for that! :laugh: (If your mattress is thrown from your dorm window, you know who did it)

WHOA~!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I will hide my mattress from u in the closet...

Dude, it never even crossed my mind that Prez Al was a chick. Don't worry man, as far as I've seen you haven't displayed any feminine characteristics.

I got my letter yesterday. Now it's between Tufts, Nova, Case and Columbia. Any suggestions? :idea:

Congratulations to everyone who's been accepted!
Hey Prez Al, I think I was at the same interview as you. I'm still semi-official as well....between columbia or maryland.

Hey Prez Al, I think I was at the same interview as you. I'm still semi-official as well....between columbia or maryland.
I think I remember you, I was the guy who decided to get food since no one wanted to lol. Didn't some guy try to figure out who everyone was on SDN prior to our interviews?

ILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR AS WELL!.... congrats everyone.. columbia is the most awesome school out there... just in case you didnt allready know!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I remember you, I was the guy who decided to get food since no one wanted to lol. Didn't some guy try to figure out who everyone was on SDN prior to our interviews?

I was there too:p

Hey, Do u remember me? We all left together to the subway!! I'm stuck too, I cant decide between upenn, maryland, and columbia !!!

What were your interview dates?

has anyone sent the attending form and check yet? or are we all still trying to decide the school?

Just got my letter today!!!!
Im definately leaning toward Columbia right now, You guys may be my colleagues....

i am getting lonely

Yeah some guy was trying to figure out who "kiwi_girl" was since he had two other interviews on the same dates as me
Hey Goddess, Congrats! We might end up in the same class if you don't pick UPenn. Are you leaning towards a specific school right now?

It's probably looking like Columbia for me...depends what I think about UCSF when I go there in January...and of course, if they even want me.

hey what were your stats lucas? gpa...sci gpa...school you attended?

Honestly, I think probably had the lowest stats of anybody at the interview (Oct 6th). It must have been my mugshot I sent along with the application (just kidding) and not so much the numbers. Anyway, here ya go:

AA:21
TS:23
PA:19
Science:3.67
Cumulative:3.70

If I am a Columbian from South America, can I join this group?

FYI, the South American "Columbia" is actually Colombia

Sari, I do not speaky Anglish vary wall. I go to the other Columbia skool to poll teeth.

omg you guys are so darn smart...im taking intro bio rightn ow and i think im gunna get a B!! is that hrroble?

Is there one already?

I don't see any!! so I am making it right now!!!

Who s coming to Columbia next fall~~~~~?????????

Join the Club~!

Combine this thread with the other one

if you like to party or have special talents, you should choose Columbia.