Official Confirmation: Step 1 Scores for May 18 - June 30th released tomorrow.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got confirmation from my school (from the NBME) that Step 1 scores from May18th through June 30th are being released tomorrow (July 18th)

Your school will be able to download the scores from the secure NBME website sometime tomorrow.

Good Luck to all

Members don't see this ad.

It's after midnight central time, I decided to check "Exam Status" on the NBME's website. I don't see a score report date posted at all yet (exam was taken June 2nd).

Anyone else see a score report date at all? Since score reports aren't released until later in this morning, perhaps it won't reflect a date until then. Bummer.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's after midnight central time, I decided to check "Exam Status" on the NBME's website. I don't see a score report date posted at all yet (exam was taken June 2nd).

Anyone else see a score report date at all? Since score reports aren't released until later in this morning, perhaps it won't reflect a date until then. Bummer.

I doubt the NBME is the kind of organization where they have folks working through the night. I'm sure nothing will happen until someone arrives in the morning.

Can anyone who gets their scores electronically or by physical threat to their registrar's office post when they got them. Some of us have to wait on the good grace's of our local postal worker and might not find out for three or four days. Just knowing that the process is actually happening can relieve some stress

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Just got my score from the registrar's office:

Stats:
Form 2- 224
Form 4- 230
Form 1- 242
Form 3- 245 (3 days before exam)

UW: 73%; 100% completed
Kaplan Q bank: 69%; only did 50% of it, and early on in studying

Step 1: 250/99

Way above anything I was hoping to get. Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Just got my score from the registrar's office:

Stats:
Form 2- 224
Form 4- 230
Form 1- 242
Form 3- 245 (3 days before exam)

UW: 73%; 100% completed
Kaplan Q bank: 69%; only did 50% of it, and early on in studying

Step 1: 250/99

Way above anything I was hoping to get. Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! That is amazing. 250 is crazy good.

I'm off to get mine shortly.

Does anyone know how long it generally takes to get scores via snail mail? From where are they being sent? I'm on a medicine rotation away from home, but if I think the scores will be there on Saturday I may drive back to get them...

Congrats on that score!!! Perhaps you should be the 1st to start the official 2007 score thread!!!

My school just confirmed that I passed! I could call to find out, but I'll wait to get it in the mail.

255....but honestly I couldn't have cared if it was a 210, 220, 225, etc....I did better than I expected. I just wanted top pass, and not pass with like a 195ish type score that would look sketchy to some PD's.....I thought it would be about a 225-230. I only did about 300 qbank questions total because I just don't like studying that way....and did ok on those(like 70%), but I only did certain disciplines when I did them.

I plan on doing anesthesia at a normal program here in the deep south I feel comfortable with and then after that doing no fellowship and not academia either, so while a 255 is nice I'd trade 35 points off it in exchange for a nice new watch or extra weekend off or whatever....any takers?

My prep was basically just to read FA and know the path, phys, pharm, and micro pretty good(actually know it cold, just not have read it). Didn't supplement it with much expect my path text, and didn't even look at most of the biochem(except the vitamins) or cell bio because I hate these two subjects and consider them low yield. Didnt know(or look at) embryo or gross anatomy at all, except for something like coronary artery coverage.

And I looked over behavioral pretty good too and made sure I knew how to get the easy biostats questions....fortunately, my test was very heavy on the three p's and micro(with behavioral and biostats). Very few biochem/cell bio/anatomy, and some of those I could get right(even though I knew very little about the processes going on) just from common sense/sorting out what the question really wanted.

now that the period of time (may 18 - june 30) with the most about of test takers has gotten their scores back, i was wondering if anyone knows when the next "batch" of scores will be released/sent?

now that the period of time (may 18 - june 30) with the most about of test takers has gotten their scores back, i was wondering if anyone knows when the next "batch" of scores will be released/sent?

My school sent an email that said the rest will be out next Wednesday, but I'm not sure if that's 100% reliable.